Not new, but returning.

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Man, I haven't been here in a hot minute lol..........

But what's up people, my name's Shoko. I'm a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrry old member of this site. I thought about it today and thought about all the awesome people that were on here back in the day, and pretty much got all nostalgic lol. I think I may return to this site and once again be a active member on it.

Anyone else still on here from way back then?

Welcome back amigo. I definitely remember ya from back when I joined in '08, though I doubt ya'd remember me even if I had my old username.

Believe the only seniors still 'round from those days are Nick Atack 'n Prinny, both of which have also seen username changes.

cheeky

URL]

Welcome back amigo. I definitely remember ya from back when I joined in '08, though I doubt ya'd remember me even if I had my old username.

Believe the only seniors still 'round from those days are Nick Atack 'n Prinny, both of which have also seen username changes.

cheeky

What would be Prinny's new name?

The join date is the key to the answer

Welcome back, senior member.

I would change my signature if I were you. :lol: The BB code messed up at the bottom, and none of those "Favorite WiiChat Members" are still around.

Certainly ain't around no more, but they're still remembered. 'Cept balrog, I don't recall ever havin' a text-based parley with that dude, but t'is irrelevant.

IIRC Wario did pop in a month or two ago.

I've brawled Axtlar once and seen Brawny and Wario online before.

My point is, they're not here anymore. Hope one of them decides to visit us again.

I've brawled Axtlar once and seen Brawny and Wario online before.

My point is, they're not here anymore. Hope one of them decides to visit us again.

Quitters quitters dog poo eaters........................

Back