Not really a new member here

Bjbeast

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hey everyone, I was bored and decided to google the name I used irl back in the day and saw my old posts on this site when I used to play WAW on the wii.. It brought a ton of nostalgia LOL. Anyway, I'm not really new here, but I haven't been on since December of 2010 so I'm kind of coming back to this forum. Since I left I started making cheat codes for the wii with a USB gecko and have become a fairly well known coder for the wii. I go under the name "PoptartHunter". You can find me @ Codeleakers.com geckocodes.org etc. Just thought I'd re introduce myself, thanks everyone. Also, if there is any way an administrator could change my name to PoptartHunter, that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can't say I knew ya (December of 2010 was an inactive time for me, to say the least...), but welcome back regardless. =)

Though, keep all that hackin' and coding on the down low. Wiichat ain't too positive towards that junk, both in policy and often in members' opinions.

Thanks for the welcome. I mainly came on the site to exchange friend codes back then so I wasn't active here too long. I'll be sure not to talk about anything cheat related on here, lol. I'll most likely start being active here again as much as I can.

I know exactly who you are my man lol! Though I never thought anyone from those sites would be on Wiichat of all places.
Anyway I'll be seeing ya around && **** Wiiplaza..damn assholes. -_____-"

Last edited:
Back