Nothing on nintendo website about VC for v.i.p points

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well we all waited and well nothing happened not wii point exchange i am so gutted what do you guys think of this?

they were there was a notice on the website but the point is the website was down today and there was a lot of hype suggesting that it was cause of vc games

just surveys? or joining blockbuster. signing up for stuff you dont want. just to get a card? or is it really just filling out surveys?

really just filling out dumb sponser surveys and signing up to stuff with fake names... its too damn easy

p.s if you sign up please refer me as i am trying to get more wii points (i would do the same for you)

i see i have to sign up for crap just to do the survey. ill be back with my findings. it seems like other sites that "says its free but you have to do lots of extra stuff.

doesnt matter just put fake info in

then refer others or:
create fake hotmail emails and refer them and then do the surveys with the fake hotmail emails and your points from the second fake account will go into your real account and continue this until you have 3000 points, thats what i did

edit: it would probly be easier to just refer A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE and then you will get all their points

Back