November Wii games to be launched madness!!

Well, I've already bought MH2 and GH3 this past week, so why curb my spending for the month of November now? Hehe. Good thing most of the first year games IMO, were crap. So now I can make up for lost entertainment :yesnod:

Games I'll probably buy:

SMG - 50/50 on this still. I've played pretty much every Mario game that has been released as they're released. Getting a little old for me.
Puzzle Quest - If you haven't played this game yet, I would suggest downloading the PC demo and trying it. I have it on DS, and will buy depending on the price (under $30).
Geometry Wars - If it's under $30.
RE:UC - Not a big fan of RE or rail games, but one is always nice to have (rail game that is) I played the first RE when it was out, and the crappy ass camera angles it had (second one as well), has tainted that series in my eyes ever since. Yea, it's unfair, but what can ya do?:lol:
Link's Crossbow Training - Only way to get the "gunshell"? ...in which I'll need for RE:UC

If LCT, GW, and PQ total about $100, then all five of those games will only be about $200 combined... not too bad.

theres $320 worth of great games on that list, and i refuse to let nintendo rape my wallet hah, im gonna have to spread em out over the month. i only need two/3 games to hold me over till brawl, which is mario galaxy, Nights into dream and dbz: tenkaichi 3

By december ill be completely broke. Or possibly mid-november.

I'm glad there are more racing games coming out. We haven't many of 'em.

Thank everything i consider holy i have a decent paying job.

games i plan on getting include:
Fire Emblem
Medal of Honor 2 Heros
Super Mario Galaxy (already Pre-ordered)
GHIII (Not this month, but sometime in the near future)
Trauma Center

That's approx. $270 in games. My poor wallet is going to burst into flames.

It's about time!

I'm probably only going to buy SMG and MOH for now, and save the rest for when I get bored of those games.

Back