Now Inported Games??

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
Ok the some people say that nintendo 64 games on the wii cost 1000 points now they cant say that now one imported game cost 1200 points!!!

Yeah so? Nintendo never said that prices would not change or that there would not be special exceptions to the pricing scheme.

That's right, it's imported from Japón, so what did you expect? be thankful we got imported games now on the Virtual Console, at least.

yeah but they are kinda being a but unfair in a way.

firstly these games are way past there time, and they are ridiculously over priced,

n64 game = £7

when i can goto a second hand shop and buy them for £2.50 (the actual ones)

and they are making us pay £7 for old, games, overpriced, and them milking us for more money by releaseing unreleased games for even more exspensive

ya, but you are also paying for the convenience of being able to download it and play it on your Wii rather than actually having the other system (which most people probably dont).

daviduk200 said:
yeah but they are kinda being a but unfair in a way.

firstly these games are way past there time, and they are ridiculously over priced,

n64 game = £7

when i can goto a second hand shop and buy them for £2.50 (the actual ones)

and they are making us pay £7 for old, games, overpriced, and them milking us for more money by releaseing unreleased games for even more exspensive
7 pounds wow glad i live in america now. . .

{Axtlár} said:
That's right, it's imported from Japón, so what did you expect? be thankful we got imported games now on the Virtual Console, at least.
yea i guess your right!!!

lol i bought paper mario for £3.50 from gamestation (a second hand game shop)

and its great.

i would prefer to play these games on my n64 with the controll they were designed for.
same wth my snes,

thats why the only games i bought for my VC are
nes, sega, turbo graphix, and the snes games i cant find in the shops.

but i own all the n64 games out already on my 64, and i would rather play them on my n64 anyday (except sin and punishment.) but to me thats to much of a rip of to get on the VC.

Back