Now since its been a few weeks, what do think of ur wii?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
So for the ppl who had it since around launch or a week or two. What do u think, wuts ur second impression? r u still playing it as much as u did when u first got it?.. r u still playing wii sports and the games u got

I still love it and am playing it the same amount of time i did as i got it. i have been playing mostly zelda and i rented madden which is good, but takes some time to learn the controls...

what about u guys?

i still love it. my playing time has slacked up a bit, but i attribute that to not having any breaks from school till winter break in two weeks. i still play zelda whenever i can, unless im posting on the forums, and i think one of the major things keeping me from getting the complete wii experience is not having a strong enough wi-fi network to reach my wii, so i cant connect to the net

I play it just as much now as I did on launch day. Some days I don't get to play because of work and afterwork commitments and I'm dissappointed on those days ;) I mostly play Zelda, and RE4. Come Christmas though I'll be getting about 5 new GC games and one or two new Wii games.

Oh i still love it. I dont really play alot of Wii sports any more. i mean its cool when say my little brothers come over or someone else who doesnt know how to use the machine, but it has gotten a little old. i suppose i could do a little training but my patience factor for that game is kinda low. I play alot of Zelda and that pretty much has kept me real interested. When i have friends over we play alot of Rayman which entertains the crap out of everyone. Of course like many others i wish there was some more Online features but hey what can you do. I haven't done any VC games but i figured if i dont want to shell out 50 bucks for something new i can always do something like that. But other than that i dont know how long the interest will last with the games that are out now, and i am worried that i wont get into anything anytime soon after zelda. Maybe i just Blew my wad a little quick, atleast i still have plent of Zelda.

Back