Now that i have NFS, i think i want Excite truck

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I got NFS and havent really played it, but i think i want excite truck. everyone says its the best and you can play your own music on it.. I will give NFs a chance... I might have to get excite truck. If i dont like Nfs, i might keep it or sell it on ebay but i would lose $20, maybe i would get excite truck off ebay for a decent price..... I have heard good things about NFs and some bad stuff, but i havent heard 1 bad thing bout excite truck.....any thoughts?

make sure you dont get put off with the controls. They take a while to get used to, remember you can also change the control type in the options.

Good trailer... I am going to probably keep NFs. I havent really played it. I played it for a few minutes last weekend when i got it. I have been busy, and playing madden. I might get excite truck too. It seems like a really fun, multiplayer game and i really like that you can listen to your own music...

I rented Excite Truck last week, and was hooked. The controls take a little bit getting use to, but once you get use to them they are cake. Me and my friend played it all New Year's Eve, and let me tell ya, when you mix beer and Excite Truck, someone is going to get sick, LOL. Anyways, its by far the best racing game out on Wii right now. I played Need For Speed for about 10 minutes and took it back to the Movie Gallery. If you do get Excite Truck, watch out for what I like to call the crackhead boost. It feels like you are going about 3000 mph.

You should definitly get excite truck. don't listen to the stupid reviews. It is one of the best racers in recent years. Its the most addictive racing game I have ever played. The only thing its missing is more content, options and online play, but other then that it is perfection.

i wonder if they will have excite truck online or make a new version with it online

I have both Excite Truck and NFS. Both are very fun but are 2 completely different games. Excite truck is fun for the speed, air, terrain, and you have a lot more flexibility when it comes to going off the track whereas NFS you have to kinda stay more on the road and hope not to hit every building or bumper.

I like them both equally. But when I bring people over to the house to play them both...they do get hooked more on excite truck. NFS is just more technical. It's not just drive and win. It's drive, win, get money, upgrade, take over territory, etc.

Both still kick @$$

clrntsqueak said:
I love this game!

which 1 NFs or excite truck..

I think i am going to get excite truck. It looks a lot of fun, and i cant find 1 review( not that i have honestly looked lol).

Actually, both.

I think I'd rather have Excite Truck though.. but both are really good. Try to get both if you can. If not, get Excite Truck.

Back