Now that SSBB is online, time for fights and tourneys!

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
If you have not checked the update, it was the online mode, so check now!

Anyway, this is the thread where we host tourneys and just for who you want to fight and when! because online is confirmed!:yikes: :ciappa: :eek: :arf: :cornut: :ee5k: :thumbsup: :) ;) hells yea!:worship: :worship: :worship:

By the way, and this was a while back, if you do not remember, i fight cyan first! remember CYAN!?

Is it a bit early for tournament threads? The game isn't released until December in the States, who knows when for everywhere else...

i know, but c'mon, we can still set dates for tourneys!
which is why i am making one!

The day of Release tourney!
It will be oubviously on December 3rd, and for UK people, sorry but you will not be able to join this one, cause unfortunetly, we dont know when it comes out for u guys! so u can make one for your first day, but we dont know when that will be right now. so if any U.S Citizen wants to join, PM me.

Cyan, please pm me.

Last edited:
Sounds to much like a Clan site to be honest...and sorry to break it to ya but hehe the game comes out in another 2 and a half month xD i think it's a little early to make tournys

how about we all become wii friends that are going to get brawl so when we know each others fc's we can msg it to each other and play.

mine is in my sig. i added the guy who made this thread. pm me when u added me.

how about we all become wii friends that are going to get brawl so when we know each others fc's we can msg it to each other and play.

mine is in my sig. i added the guy who made this thread. pm me when u added me.

come on guys!!! post 'em

Back