Now What? The Wii Shop Is Not Avaible In My Country.

AndyDS

Neoseeker
Apr 20, 2007
Bolivia
Wii Online Code
1165-4054-6586-7134
So I tried to download the Opera Browser long ago, and I got the message saying that the shop is not avaible in my country yet, and it has passed 6 months already. I tried to change the country of my Wii two times, and I couldn't connect either.
What should I do? Format my Wii and set the country to the US? If so, what I can do with my other channels that I already have? (Weather and News, both are set to my country).

No, not move to the US XD. Just format the memory, and when configuring the country again in the Wii, I would select the US instead of my current country.

Yeah that could work. Actually once you format you should be able to switch freely between your country & US. Just pick the US First.

Thanks.
Also, can the Wii Points Cards be imported or something? Otherwise, it would be pointless to format my Wii XD.

But just because you format your Wii to US, doesn't it...you know, have to connect to US servers? Which is virtually impossible unless you live in the US.

I'm not too informed on this, but it seems like you can't just disguise your Wii with a different region code...?

u can buy wii points with credit cards or those prepay visa prezzy cards, thats what i have to use ovr here since we dnt hav points cards either

@ SSBB_Lover: It will connect to the US servers if I do that. My country doesn't have its own Nintendo, and all the consoles, games, etc., are imported from US.
@ Almo: Thanks.

Back