nunchuck fault !

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
i think i have found somehting wrong with the design of the nunchuck

if you have plaed your wii for a while then you might have the same problem as me and loads of my friends

basically you sweat because your moving around right ?

well if you stare at your joystick hard you will see its starting to turn a yellowish colour through sweat :tard:

just have a look at your nunchuck and you'll probally see what i mean

well the point i'm getting at is how yellow will it get ?
is there something you could clean it with ?
a soloution ?

if it gets to bad i might get a black controller when its released in the uk

thanks !

urrrrrr thats horrible, may be a solution would be to have a wash, what a stig.
:incazzato:

Uhm, you could probably clean it with a slightly damp cloth?

Mine isn't yellow at all. Perfectly clean. My Wiimote gets a bit orange from time to time, because I like to eat chips while playing my Wii.. so yeah XD

MaXiMiUS said:
Uhm, you could probably clean it with a slightly damp cloth?

Mine isn't yellow at all. Perfectly clean. My Wiimote gets a bit orange from time to time, because I like to eat chips while playing my Wii.. so yeah XD

mmmmm greasy

just wash you hands before you go on it and it should stop it from getting worse

First off, don't take offense to anything I'm about to say...

...but GROSS.

no, I don't sweat when I use the wii. And I've been involved in some pretty hardcore wii tennis drinking games. But seriously, I don't get the sweat thing, I've never had the wiimote or nunchuck get moist, I've never dropped it (let alone flung it at my tv). I use the wii strap out of habbit, but really dont need to.

Maybe you should see a doctor or something, because the fact you have that much hand sweat is disturbing. AND WHY ARE YOU BLAMING NINTENDO FOR THIS?! Thats rediculous! Nintendo can't be at fault for your weird glandular problems just like they shouldn't be responsibile for idiots chucking their wiimote.

Sorry if this was harsh, but the stuff you are touching is turning yellow. THATS GROSS! and in no way the nunchuck's fault.

gosh, how could u treat ur wii like that, i sugest just keep ur grubby hands of it.

My nunchuck is clean as a whistle and I havent even cleaned it. :) Maybe your just in a room with a orangy lightbulb which makes everything look darker.

does anyone else find it a bit ironic that his member name is Yellow_Wii?

WTF cash money man !!!

no i dont have a freaking sweating problem and i have never droped or flung my wiimote into a tv

and it not BRIGHT YELLOW !! just a slight tinge and thats only when i have been playing for an hour

so you can F~@/ off mr 6 posts

just one hour, i would expect atleast a month, u have problems.

My analog stick is turning yellow where my thumb goes, but the nunchuk itself is fine. I realized this about a week after I got my Wii.

I see the direct correlation between my number of posts and how valid my opinion is. Top scientists at MIT have FINALLY come up with what effects IQ and reasoning, and it is infact how many posts you have on wii chat. amazing! scientists!

...yellow tinge or bright yellow, it's still kinda gross.

Back