nunchuck?

crazydog1

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Where are some places where these are in stock and i dont have to pay a lot more then stock price for one?

It is difficult to say what places AROUND YOU will have stuff in stock. You need to call up every store you can think of and ask them that question because nobody on this site is going to know.

i can get one from any store around me, like 20 diff stores have them in stock and controllers with wiiplay and gamesand consoles and the sports controller pack and the wheels... lol why is australia overstocked when other places are understocked?

OOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! that is one of the most painful things i have ever done, i just plowed my knee (the space between the cap and the bone) right into the corner of my computer desk coz someone got my attention and i turned without looking, felt like i dislocated my knee

Wii17 said:
OOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! that is one of the most painful things i have ever done, i just plowed my knee (the space between the cap and the bone) right into the corner of my computer desk coz someone got my attention and i turned without looking, felt like i dislocated my knee

lol... nice. Make sure to bug em when they are on the computer chair so u can do the same to them!:cornut:

Back