Nunchuk to Wireless.

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
Has anyone had the problem when your playin Rayman or something which you have to move the two controllers a lot when the wire hits you and you get tangled up. Why can't Nintendo release a wireless nunchuk and you put a connector on the bottom of the wii-mote so they both sync together. Or use the same technology as the Wii console and the wii-mote have.

i wish they made the cord a wee bit longer, but then it would prolly get stuck on my foot when im sitting though.

its a pretty decent length for sword fights, but i have had knots in it!

csiguy4u said:
I'd rather not have to pay $40 for a nunchuck; to some it may be worth it, but not to me.
plus more batteries - and they'd be the ghey button batteries like watches i bet :cool:

StevenNevets said:
Wireless would only increase the price by $5-$10
says you.

it would also require the wiimote to have more detectors, and/or the wii itself.

you cant just cut the power cord from the nunchuck and throw in a battery.

Seibar said:
plus more batteries - and they'd be the ghey button batteries like watches i bet :cool:

Havent you heard of 'Power Station' DUHHHHH!

I have this problem too, happens to me on the boxing in wii sports alot. A wireless one would be nice provided it was an adapter type thing to plug into the wiimote, cause i dont want to have more batteries

Sounds cool but I already bought 3 nunchuks. I would hate to buy them again. =\

Back