nunchuks difficult to find

Depends where in the UK!

I live in Cardiff and I found some Nunchucks in a local Game store and bought 2. but i checked about 5 other stores around Cardiff which sold WiiMotes, WiiClassic Controllers, WiiBags, Wii Points Cards and some had the WiiPlay in stock, but the Nunchucks are extremely hard to find! so the 4:1 ratio sounds about right to be honest.

But you can order them from Amazon UK / HMV if anyone is looking :)

i ordered a cc and a nunchuck when gamestop.com had them, then i used over night shippping. but then the very next day all of the CC had all 3 so i went to my local one and picked up the last two CC's and nunchucks. havent seen any since. but i was on a 3 week search before that. CC seems to get them the most often and their store locators are up to date if they do.

The GAME where i brought my Wii said they where out of Nunchuks within the first 2 hours of release. They also said they where expecting a shipment of 60 Nunchuks; and only 20 came.

Dr.Trots said:
The GAME where i brought my Wii said they where out of Nunchuks within the first 2 hours of release. They also said they where expecting a shipment of 60 Nunchuks; and only 20 came.

yup, im lucky that theres 2 game stores in cardiff, 1 was out of stock for some time, but the other 1 had a fresh shipment just in :)

There is a Game, Gamestation, Currys and HMV by us and they all have plenty of everything, apart from the Wii itself. Perhaps it is a regional distribution issue after all.

Omie said:
Not trying to make a profit. I know people need them so I buy it for them. These are selling on ebay for $60-$70 thats more then $2 profit. If you knew my situation I think you would be more understanding, but you dont so its ok. I dont need to explain myself to you.

I don't need to know your situation, you're just one of the many douche bags who happen to want a profit. I hope you one day get Aids and die slowly.

Same here. NO Freakin' Nunchucks!! omg! It's the third week and i haven't found 1 nunchuck in my are! And also, all i need is one (1) more nunchuck. :( Already got 3 but Madden 2v2 isn't so fun with the bot because he's way too good.

yeah this shortage predicament is getting out of hand. most likely cause it's holiday season. i asked for a nunchuk for christmas so i can only hope one my relatives gets luckier than all of us!

Back