Nyko Perfect Shot In Canada?

supermandudekid

Wiikender
Apr 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7954-4237-6337-3848
So I've been looking for this for a while now... On Amazon the release date says Nov 27, 2007. Does any canadian have this and where did you get yours? Including online ordering.

wow, i honestly ave NEVER EVER heard of that, i live in canada and ive never heard anything about it

i rly want this but i live in uk so who knows when its coming out here :/ and there like $50 to get 1 imported to uk :(

Yep I've got it last Saturday!!!

Yep, I bought it last Saturday (in Edmonton, Alberta) but I had to call 3 different EBGame (GameStop) to find it... It’s better than the Zipper in my opinion (if you like the idea of one hand gun), except that there is no game coming with a game (still 10 bucks cheaper but Zelda game coming with the zapper probably worth the 10$ if you are a Zelda fan…)

I’ve only tried one game so far, Ghost Squad, works perfectly and way much better that the Zapper… But only because I can edit controler configuration, instead of using the “A” button as the action button, this game allow you to configure another Action button on the Nunchuk, so you don’t have to use 2 hands on the gun to play… I reed that the Resident Evil game cannot be configured, did not tried it yet but if it is true on can’t see how that gun could you better than that the zapper, one hand gun that needs 2 hands on it to play doesn’t make sense… But for the games that you can configure controller it is better for sure. Reminder old arcade games :)

Last edited:
Well i have Resident Evil: UC and the controls can be configured. Right now i play with the zapper in one hand and the nunchuck in the other unattached and the action button can be reconfigured everything. This is the game i want it the most for but seeing that it is out in canada and not just a myth then i will continue my search thanks.

Back