O Canada

Wii_Smurf said:
I want to live in Canada when Im older. Rather there or Australlia. England SUCKS

Shouldn't the name of the thread be 'Eh, Canada' xD

And London And Newcastle are places in England. Copying Bastards!

it would be Canada, eh?

unless you're asking a response from Canada......

glad to see my canadian brothers and sisters representing! any one here from new brunswick? the atlantic provinces maybe?

ps: my dad wrote the Top 100 Canadian Albums. yep, my dad is Bob Mersereau. I'm his oldest son. NO LIE

PKU4GOOD said:
glad to see my canadian brothers and sisters representing! any one here from new brunswick? the atlantic provinces maybe?

ps: my dad wrote the Top 100 Canadian Albums. yep, my dad is Bob Mersereau. I'm his oldest son. NO LIE

new brunswick, isnt that where the highschool basketball team died in a crash?

because our basketball team just played a game in honour f them by wearing red take on our jerseys

Wii_Smurf said:
I want to live in Canada when Im older. Rather there or Australlia. England SUCKS

Shouldn't the name of the thread be 'Eh, Canada' xD

And London And Newcastle are places in England. Copying Bastards!

1) Trust me, Canada outranks Australia in every way.
2) England doesn't suck, Manchester does. Its the arsehole of this country.
3) Places in old British colonies ar often named after British towns. There's a Dover in America, and even a Birmingham there too!

Sure the coffee is great. But don't you think hockey is kind of being ruined? I think the United states of america can play, but mabye have there own league? - flame shield adjusted -

powerpc127 said:
I wish I was in Canda. I'm from Edmonton but live in the states. I do visit every summer though.

:eek: !!!

CANADA!

not

CANDA!!

CANADA!!!!

hehe

D1nner said:
You guys hear about that new holiday we're getting in a few weeks? "Family Day" I think? <3 Canada

new? ive been celebrating family day my whole life, schools get it off and everything. i live in alberta tho, so maybe its different.

I hope you all realize that we don't actually say eh up here, the natives do. We have the natives locked away on far-off reserves for that.

crazyman2 said:
new? ive been celebrating family day my whole life, schools get it off and everything. i live in alberta tho, so maybe its different.

Ah okay, guess its just new for Ontario=X.

Back