o darn

ImWiitarded

ImWiitarded!
Nov 28, 2006
uh... the boonies
Wii Online Code
6232-0302-0849-5349
looks like ill never get a wii iv been trying so hard closest i got was today walmart sold some at 8:00 so my mom wne there at 2 and was still only 17 in line not close enough i dont think ill be getting a wii :(

dont worry mate, ive been the same here in the UK...no stores have it in stock...but we will get the beloved Wii soooon :D

I've decided I'm going to be one of those crazy people that camp out all night for a console. I'm camping out this Saturday. :D

iv tryed camping :p but yeh i heard there realing a massive ammount xmas eve so maybe i can get one then im also camping on the 11th at another store lol i really hope i get one im going insane i dream about playing a wii now lol whats next taking a stick and watching a movie and pertending like its a gamre and moving my stick lol...

Dont worry, there have already been over 1 million consoles shipped over and sold in america only 3 weeks after the release of it. There will be a lot more before christmas, Nintendo knows what the people want.

you should go to best buy. i live in the suburbs and the one i went to said they were going to get 12-15....they got 51! so try BB they like to bust out the merch when you least expect it!

Think of it this way. Nintendo stated 4 million WORLDWIDE by the end of the year. There is already over 1.2 million sold. That leaves 2.8 million consoles left, and Europe has not got theirs yet, and Australia is getting theirs tomorrow. Europe is pretty large if you ask me, they might be getting easily over 1 million for launch, and probably about 300,000 for Australia.

Now you and every other mom in the world fighting to get the wii. Yeah, good luck. I recommend camping. I hate to see any of you guys not get one because your hoping for the whole last minute deal here. Last I checked, the world population is over 6 billion people, now granted not everyone can afford one but still its you vs hundred thousand million others.

Back