O MY MARIO KART *Spoilers

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Look at all these Screens must see Pictures Of The Miis In Action, And Some Pics of THe Mario Kart Channel (Well Not really the channel but I think when you enter the channel
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEUJNd63UsI[/MEDIA]

anything posted that's possibly ruins a member's first discovery is a spoiler...

watching actual gameplay videos can dull the feel of excitement for a $50 game... or give away a trick you normally would discover on your own
:yesnod::yesnod:

the music is from double dash isnt it? if not,then they didnt change the soundtrack much

yay! there's a waluigi stadium
EDIT:wow. europe actually gets something before us for a change

Last edited:
thought there were a few MKDD track pics in there... PeachBeach... WarioColisium.. i only watched about 20% of the flick because of the spoil factor
:yesnod::yesnod:

but whats to spoil?! you got kart. you got bikes. you got some old tracks and some brand new ones. what else is there? we already have a basic idea of how online will be.

Well
Koopa
is a charcter becasue One Picture was him on the bike next to Mario

did you do the same with brawl? if you did that's amazing because i couldn't get my off those spoiler screens and videos when they first came out. it made so happy :)

i know less about brawl... i see still pics since i make sigs... but read nothing... i'll be a poor button masher

LiquidD said:
Mario is in it!!!
:yikes: ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!:yikes:
you just rewined the experience for me:mad5:

Back