Obama or Clinton?

Who do you support?

• Obama

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Clinton

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Obama. Simply because I hate the word Clinton, and everything that goes with it.

But Mccain/Huckabee would have a better chance of winning, if Hillary got the nomination.:yesnod:

everything WILL go straight to hell if clinton wins. a republican isn't going to get voted in after everyones disaproval of the war in iraq, and hillary is going to be the worst ever. if obama wins ill have hope for the world.

C1audio said:
well.. if obama wins he is going to get assassinated it is just the american way, think about past history any time a person trys to make change they are killed martin luther, malcom x, J.F.K, Ghandi etc also get real a black present? If Hilary wins then Bill Clinton is gonna be playing a big role in her decision making and their is rumors going around that Bush is writing some of her speeches :wtf: . I dunno much about mccain. Overall the U.S. government is corrupt, so no matter who wins nothing is gonna change in the states. For people who are interested in what i am talking about or feel some what the way i feel watch this movie right now. http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ this movie talks a lot about Religion, 911 setup, the people who control the goverment and print our money, and towards the ending things u will say are outrageous. **WARNING watch this movie with an open mind**

what an unpatriotic, paranoid faggot

I'm thinking a vote for McCain is a vote for World War 3.

Seriously. He'll bring back the draft and kill us all. It'll be another Bush.

Definitely Obama, although Clinton would be better than McCain. Hell, anyone would be better than McCain.

OBAMA

upl7199103338.jpg

I have to write a french speech. Guess what I'm doing it on?
OBAMA!

The info I have read so far has made me pleased.

Ahhh, so many ignorant views in here...it's quite sad, really. =(

Obama over Clinton, McCain over both.

Quite strange, as Clinton's probably more conservative than Obama.

Steven Harper.

and you guys are probably better off with mccain than both clinton or obama. but obama would be better than clinton.

Back