Obama Sees Gamers as Underachievers

it's not offending anyone, all he says is that we must interact with our kids more instead of letting them watch tv all day.
EDIT: people don't read they just assume... it makes me mad.

he's not even talking about gamers hes talking about kid's lifestyles and parenting. Ok it has something to do with us, possibly, but could we not agree that it is much better childhood playing outside than in?

Dorkfish said:
Okay, just wondering :lol:

P.S.~You respond with lightning speed.

Waiting for Adam to come online, every second feels like a freaking week.

ANYWAY, yes, it's to do with parenting, but games with your kids rock. :thumbsup:

MikemasterM1 said:
obama is gonna beat clinton, but hes gonna lose to mccain, our new president replacing dumbass bush lol

OBAMA R TEH SHIZZNESS U R TEH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR.

Last edited:
I guess that means that he said everyone who watches TV are underachievers also?

Dorkfish said:
OBAMA R TEH SHIATNESS U R TEH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR.
i think that means you think obama is the shitiest democrat and that hilary is going to be in the finals with maccain. well that aint gonna happen, beacause obama killed her last chances already, she dont got enough delegates to catch up.

Chewy said:
I guess that means that he said everyone who watches TV are underachievers also?
VVVVVVVVVVV
Dorkfish said:
You don't to read the rest of the post, as it is bullcrap anyway. Hes not saying that Video Games are bad, hes saying that children need to spend less time playing Video Games and Watching Tv and more time studying and doing homework, thus making our future better for us. THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Get it now?

Back