Ocarina of Time gets jittery!

RJU690

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
Atlanta
When I press Start in Ocarina of Time for virtual console on the Wii or when it's Game Over, the music gets a little jittery. Does everyone have this problem or is it just me?

I havent experienced this...but I dont have it on the VC (just GC).....so I dont count...BUT theres no need to worry....just a glitch I geuss....but how are u liking the game?

It's amazingly fun! I've only played Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and I'm surprised that Ocarina of Time is so good even for how hold it is.

RJU690 said:
It's amazingly fun! I've only played Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and I'm surprised that Ocarina of Time is so good even for how hold it is.

good to hear!
It is a really good game and last one Mr Miyamoto (hes the creator of Zelda) directed......:sad:......but he still has some say in were the Zelda series goes!
Ive been playing Ocarina of Time since the year 1999 and have beaten it thousands of times and am still am playing it even today so if you ever get stuck or need some tips just PM me!

Last edited:
RJU690 said:
When I press Start in Ocarina of Time for virtual console on the Wii or when it's Game Over, the music gets a little jittery. Does everyone have this problem or is it just me?

I have OOT on for my wii on the VC and haven't had this issue ever. Must be something up with your system. Call nintendo.

Well....i die... and the music lags a little bit... but it only happened like 2 times to me. So i think its just you.

There were problems with Majora's Mask with jittery music on the Zelda Collector's Disc for GC. It was hypothesized that the differences between N64 burst management that chuncked the music and the GC streaming CD approach was the problem--that the emulation couldn't make the transition.

I suspect that why Majora's Mask hasn't yet arrived on the VC. The Collector's Disc was a bonus, and wasn't officially sold, but the VC version will likely require reworking before they start charging for it.

I hadn't heard of similar problems with OoT though.

Yeah there are problems because of the video and audio technology we use now

Back