Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess

Mr. person

Warhammer 40k is the best
Jun 22, 2007
over the rainbow
I know this is kind of old news but i heard that Twilight Princess was the best Zelda Game but before, Ocarina of Time was. Who thinks what is better. For me its a draw.

Mr. person said:
I know this is kind of old news but i heard that Twilight Princess was the best Zelda Game but before, Ocarina of Time was. Who thinks what is better. For me its a draw.

I don't know who said Twilight Princess was the best zelda, it's more like an average zelda in general.

For me, Orcarina of Time was much better and TP is OK~.

I am not saying TP is bad but it's still no where near Orcarina of Time.

Last edited:
When ever I think Zelda, I think of Ocarina of Time. OOT is always going to be one of my favorite games! Just because TP has fancy artwork dosnt mean its better. I prefer the OOT enviroments rather than TPs, I prefer the story in OOTs than TPs, and I prefer OOTs dungeons rather than TPs! I found TP to be WAY too easy and im dissapointed that Nintendo didnt give us something like the trailers they showed off. Either way TP was still a great game... just not amazing like other Zelda titles.

I'm in agreement - OoT was the pinnacle of the Zelda series! You can't just go and use the same game play, look (besides being more polished) and expect it to overthrow the prev version! Still, TP is an awesome game... It's just OoT will hold that special place in my heart container forever!

OOT is way better I remember trying for days to get out of the water temple it was so hard. In TP I thought for a second and I figured it out.

Back