Occupying Yourself...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
What will you be doing to let the time pass as you wait in line till the launch of the Wii?
I will probly have just my Ipod and Richard Matheson's book The Incredible Shrinking Man, which I bought just for the occasion... and maybe some Jimmy Johns sandwhiches....*drooling just thinking of it*

I will take my Wii I made of paper and stare at it, wishing it was real.

I will bring my i pod and read a book and think about how happy i will be the next day!

Jenova said:
I will take my Wii I made of paper and stare at it, wishing it was real.
then after countless hours of no sleep you actually think it is real and laugh and pretend play with it in front of a crownd as they think you are just entertaining them and start throwing enough spare change at you that its enough to pay for two wii's, but youre so dissolusioned in your own self satisfaction with your cardboard plaything that you think they are sd cards and start shoving them into your "wii"......then pass out.....then have your spot in line taken

ocdan said:
then after countless hours of no sleep you actually think it is real and laugh and pretend play with it in front of a crownd as they think you are just entertaining them and start throwing enough spare change at you that its enough to pay for two wii's, but youre so dissolusioned in your own self satisfaction with your cardboard plaything that you think they are sd cards and start shoving them into your "wii"......then pass out.....then have your spot in line taken

....YAY! :D

:lol:

I work, sleep, then work some more, then contemplate more schooling, and the cycle continues. But... I did book the launch day off, so i'll be waiting in line the night before just to make sure I get my pre-ordered copy.

playing my ds lite, camping and listen to the biology class (i like to sleep in that class)

>.> Making a thread exactly like this. <.< Except... WAY before this. Err... Meaning to say, if you're slow, I've made this already. >.> Why doesn't anyone use the SEARCH BUTTON?!

Who cares if there already is a thread like this one, I missed the last one so now I can reply on this one :)

I came up with a new hobby to keep me sane until I get my Wii, I bought some RC stuff and built a Ultrafly Outrage 3D RC plane, turns out building RC planes is really fun :)
And flying was even more fun.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
jenova your a wierdo
Hey! No one makes fun of Jenova, no matter how true the insults are!
*Steals your Wii fund money*
Now... You'll get this back on the 20th of November. MWAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! xD

Kumoriken said:
Now... You'll get this back on the 20th of November. MWAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! xD
Kumoriken you rule with an iron fist lol

Sam_Harris said:
Kumoriken you rule with an iron fist lol
icon_surprised.gif
Why, Sam. You flatter me.
...But it's oh-so-very true. >:D

Kumoriken said:

Can I have his Wii fund money instead?.... And a cookie?... o.o

Back