Oct. 10th pre-order at GS/EB?

Link_of_Hyrule said:
no freakin kidding i talked to this gamestop guy today and he said he thinks that you will have to get a bundle if you pre-order online but he wasn't sure he said there will most likely be a Zelda Bundle i was getting tlp anyways i hope its cheaper combined

Bleh, if it's cheaper online that'll suck. I already have Twilight Princess completly paid off.

So I already have it all planned out.. November 19th, I get the Wii, play ZTP non-stop untill about 7AM, skip my classes, and play some more!

Figroti said:
Bleh, if it's cheaper online that'll suck. I already have Twilight Princess completly paid off.

So I already have it all planned out.. November 19th, I get the Wii, play ZTP non-stop untill about 7AM, skip my classes, and play some more!

Ohhh skip classes? You rebel! I won't be able to skip my classes cause the Wii comes out here in Australia when its our 6 week holidays! Its both good and bad :).

EDIT - Hang on... if your still in school why have you got a tattoo? Or do you mean college?

Haha, college XP

I'm glad I'm out of god-awful High-school.

Lemme give you some motivating words: GO TO COLLEGE. It's 100 times better than high school, trust me.

I visit and call my local Gamestop frequently, and I was told that they are still unsure of when they were accepting pre-orders. I was discussing the rumor of the 10th with them last night and they said they had heard the same thing and were all excited when they came in yesterday. Yet, nothing. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. There was, however, a sign in the front window that said "PS3 line starts here. First 15 people only!" The PS3 doesn't launch for another month! LOL! I was going to get my tent and set up outside just to see if they would say anything.

I just stopped by an EB Games and they told me Wii pre-orders will likely be 10/11 or 10/12. The best way to be sure is to pre-order a Wii game because they will be calling and telling all those people the night before.

Another item of note: The number of Wii's (or any game system for that matter) a store recieves is proportional to the number of game pre-orders they have.

Could just be sales BS but it sounds logical to me.

Baloras

Last edited:
Okay The PS3 is going to start preordering as i heard from the EBgames newsletter. Other then that Wii has NOT STARTED PREORDRES... ATLEAST I DONT THINK SO

Gah. X_x;; I'm SO ****in' freaking out... Mmkay... There's only one Gamestop on this island... I have no clue when they're pre-ordering the Wii's... So I call today, and they say the PS3's are ALL reserved out. X_x;; That was about an hour and a half after they opened. T_T God forbid that I get no notice when the Wii pre-order date is... OR if I find out and get there and it's all sonld out! T_T I'm so freaking inside right now. >_<

I talk to this guy at walmart when i was there and hes said they were getting like 6 PS3s and 50 Wiis lol

MAN! how sweet would it be if we could start preordering within the week?! And just think, basically only a month left for us US-ers! nobody better try to steal mine after i get it too!:shifty:

...... alright

:ihih: *comforting* :ihih: *comforting* :ihih: *comforting* :ihih:

I think the Wii is going to be the easiest to get at launch yet! (At least in most decently populated areas of the US.)

If my Walmart got 50 Wii's, that would be enough for every kid in town to have two! Well ok... my town isn't THAT small.

I wonder how many of the few people that actually get PS3's are going to get jumped as soon as they exit the store?

Scream said:
I think the Wii is going to be the easiest to get at launch yet! (At least in most decently populated areas of the US.)

If my Walmart got 50 Wii's, that would be enough for every kid in town to have two! Well ok... my town isn't THAT small.

I wonder how many of the few people that actually get PS3's are going to get jumped as soon as they exit the store?
Man i get 3-4 x 50 chance of getting a wii which is... 200-300 Wiis Cause the place where i go has, Toys r us, Walmart , Ebgames :p And Bestbuy

:eek: And if they don't have it i can go to this other place that has:
Ebgames-Walmart-Bestbuy-Some other electronique store selling video games [ i just don't know this place very well cause i dont go often but i remember these places ] so thast around 600+ Wiis!? but there is so many people around here :( Hopefully i can get one )

Back