Oct. 10th pre-order at GS/EB?

Kumoriken said:
Gah. X_x;; Someone comfort me! xD

Do you need a hug? Or a cookie? I prefer the cookie.

I was at gamestop today, and they don't have any pre-orders yet...

Kumoriken said:
D:
...YES! xD AWESOME!!!!!!
...But... Friday the 13th. >_> Not the best launch date. xD
Yea Not the best and i need A very good proof of this.. Someone go call EBgames or else im calling the one close to my house xD[Which i probably wont do]

i went to eb this morning and the guy told me that they might not be pre-odering for wii because when they did for 360 they came up short of 25 systems so he said for the wii and ps3 its a first come first serve kinda thing,but he also said i should keep checking and he said its still early

Jenova said:
What's so wrong with that? xD
Well... On the way to gamestop, I'm gonna walk under a ladder, cross a black cat, break a mirror, step on a crack, and spill some salt. After all of that, I'm gonna get to Gamestop, and they're gonna be pre-ordered out. (Although I'm getting there at 7 or so, so I can get in right when they open...) I'll be uber depressed, spiraling down a whirl pool of sorrow to the point of no return, then I see a light in the sky... It's a Wii!!! I put my arms out in excitement and joy, and... It turns out it was a 500 lb. Wii model that crushed my whole body, killing me instantly.
...And that, my friends, is irony... ...Kinda.. xP

lol if they pre-order PS3 then they pre-order Wii because PS3 has only 400,000 avalable in usa and Wii has like 2 million made and 7 million still being made as we speak infact your gamestop may already have wiis in there back room there just lieing to you so what you need to do is go to game stop and get all the employees high on weed then sneak in the back room and there you go you got your very own wii don't forget to leave you $250 tip lol

Link_of_Hyrule said:
lol if they pre-order PS3 then they pre-order Wii because PS3 has only 400,000 avalable in usa and Wii has like 2 million made and 7 million still being made as we speak infact your gamestop may already have wiis in there back room there just lieing to you so what you need to do is go to game stop and get all the employees high on weed then sneak in the back room and there you go you got your very own wii don't forget to leave you $250 tip lol
......BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA! xD Dude, I could somehow picture that at my Gamestop. That's genius, somehow. xP Dude, you're my hero for thinking of that.

It kind of sucks though when you think about it. The Wiis are done... finished right this moment. There is no reason you or I shouldn't be playing it right this second!

I've called my local Gamestop, and they say that they haven't heard anything about that. Though since we're physically iscolated from the mainland, it might take a bit longer than others to get the memo. They told me to keep calling back and that it's hopefully gonna be on Friday. X_x; Anyone have any more news on this subject?

Just called EB.

They said the conference call occurs tomorrow at 2 pm PST, so that I should call at 2:30 PST/5:30 EST to know for sure, but he said 99.99% likely Friday morning.

Back