oeFun, is now developing for the Wii:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK!

"We're very excited to be working on the Nintendo Wii for our next project. We have ideas for many platforms, but are choosing to concentrate on the Wii for now."

Well lets hope they come out with a great game! I have never even heard about this developer company anyways! What are your thoughts?

-Homicidal_Gamer

1.jpg

They're making a new puzzle game for the ds called konductra. All I really know is that it has wi-fi connection. This is the only game I found from them.

so, no offence HG but this isnt really great news. a company we have never heard of wants to make a game for the Wii and DS? i hope its not crappy.

We already have enough puzzle games for the DS. What we really need is a new innovative way to play a rpg game on the DS. Who agrees?

KraZy said:
We already have enough puzzle games for the DS. What we really need is a new innovative way to play a rpg game on the DS. Who agrees?
have you played LostMagic? that seems really innovative (havent played it yet but getting it from Gamefly sometime this week). Here is some information on it.

no problem. That's what gamefly if for anyway: testing out games to see if you like them. If it is good then tell me, maybe i'll rent it on a cold idle day in winter.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
so, no offence HG but this isnt really great news. a company we have never heard of wants to make a game for the Wii and DS? i hope its not crappy.
It's not big news, but it's news, and all Wii news, belongs here. ;)

Back