Of course more than four players is possible

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I am fed up with people saying that 8 player matches on Brawl are impossible because of the lack of costumes. I know that Ninty are not including anything more than 4 players, but not because of a lack of costumes :wtf:

Not many people know this, but SSBM was originally designed for 6 player games (4 human and 2 cpu). If any of you were smart enough to invest in an action replay device, you can get ontot he debug menu and select previously unselectable characters such as Giga Bowser, Master hand, and even the Sandbag! :lol:

However, when coupled with another code (found on arcentral.net) you can actually play the 6 player games. This is awesome, particularly if all 6 players are the ice climbers so there will be 12 player models fighting per match. :lol:

Rep me if ya feel! :lol:

wellyeah there's an event where you have to kill like 128 mini marios and they'res 5 of them at each time....for a total of six players...bvut i'm not sure i fyour getting what they are talking about

if there is only 4 costumes and the people want to have an all jigglypuff match(trust me these are fun as hell)...how are they gonna do it? and sakurai's not going to limit the amount of same characters in a match

Like others have said, it may be possible, but it doesn't mean they'll definitely do it.

Look at the size of the Brawl stages thus far. Pretty small (besides New Pork City)

LemonManX said:
Like others have said, it may be possible, but it doesn't mean they'll definitely do it.

Look at the size of the Brawl stages thus far. Pretty small (besides New Pork City)

I know they won't do it. My point was that they were not limiting it to 4 player matches because of "lack of costumes". Some idiots seem to think that Nintendo couldn't possible make more than 4 costumes per character.

*cough* Sorry for having a immagination- I was born with it... I'm with "FRuMMaGe" on this one >_>

I believe this will come shortly. We won't see this option on SSBB but the next system, the next smash bros game will for sure have these type of options as the gaming industries push forward with new ideas on how to optimize gameplay. I definately couldn't ask for anymore though. This game will in no way disappoint me..... (unless Marth disappears:mad5:)

Mingus said:
I believe this will come shortly. We won't see this option on SSBB but the next system, the next smash bros game will for sure have these type of options as the gaming industries push forward with new ideas on how to optimize gameplay. I definately couldn't ask for anymore though. This game will in no way disappoint me..... (unless Marth disappears:mad5:)

Unless marth disappears... and is replaced my WALUIGI! :lol:

If there would be more than 6 different costumes for each character, then it would happen, but I doubt it.

Nintendo were going to make it a 16 player game but i don't know why they changed it

Back