Of the Newcomers...

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
...Who would you use the most? and which ones to keep and which ones to boot? The Newcomers as of September 1st are:
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Wario
  • Snake
  • Diddy Kong
  • Pokemon Trainer
  • Ike
  • Pit
  • Meta-Knight

I got 'em all right?:p

Ok, personally, I feel that Diddy is a nice addition, as is Pit and Meta-knight. However I feel that Zero-Suit Samus is kind of a waste, seeing as how if you use Samus' Final Smash, you turn into her anyways:crazy:, and the fact that it's probably going to be Samus, just with a blaster and...no clothes:lol:

So now, fellow WiiChat-ians, it is your turn. What do you think? All posts will be acknowledged!:D

hmm personally i don't have anything against snake, i just don't think any third-party characters should be in it...so of the characters i would boot, i would say snake

the one that i like the most is probably diddy kong, i was hoping he would be in this game
i also find pokemon trainer the most intriguing(sp..?) character, allthough i probably won't use him

well i was hoping zero suit was a separate character, i mean you have to get used to two people if you like samus, so getting great will be hard.

Id keep Pit cause he prob be my new fav and ill boot snake cause he 3rd party.

dont have a favorite newcomer yet
but my favorite person who is comeing back
yoshi!!!
super dragon yoshi is my favorite :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
nintendo only means its so limited and almost everyone will be disappointed that theres going to be no sonic or megaman etc etc. and nintendo only is very hard to do. i still dont know how they got half of the chars in melee. they musta been researching or something.

balrogs.pa said:
nintendo only means its so limited and almost everyone will be disappointed that theres going to be no sonic or megaman etc etc. and nintendo only is very hard to do. i still dont know how they got half of the chars in melee. they musta been researching or something.

You don't play many classic Nintendo games, do you?:wtf:

There's gotta be at least 200 Nintendo characters to choose from, and they are only gonna put around 30-40 chars into brawl so there will be some dissappointments.

Back