Offical Brawl Countdown Thread (Revived!!!)

I cant wait for this game! I think the hype for it will begin very soon.:)

Bloody hell, us PAL residents have to wait until Q 2 of next year. god dammit. stupid americans with their fancy pants NTSC tvs...

lloyd_yayo said:
hmm i preoreded at gamestop over in mason (althoug i wanna use my bestbuy discount, i cant trust getting it timely, plus i requested off the 10-13 that week so really cant be seen in there ha) so if u get it on the 10th there i should as well. u BETTER not get it before me
I'll have it before 5 o'clock on sunday...51 days

What sucks is when i ask for games i get that ''ill buy it when i get the money'' thing so i usually wait for my birthday which magically they get the money only that time and christmas.

im looking going to go get it when that store opens, then me and my buddy skillz are gonna play all day that day, the next day, and the next. ...then i go back to work hah

I'm gonna need to preorder soon. So many people in my town are getting Wii just for Brawl. And then there are the others that already have Wii.

Yea... its gonna be hard to find it here.

iOwnage said:
I'm gonna need to preorder soon. So many people in my town are getting Wii just for Brawl. And then there are the others that already have Wii.

Yea... its gonna be hard to find it here.

I would run out right now. You don't want to be the one without a copy.

I have, just not in a long time. I don't own a wii yet, I came to see this website so I can scope out the good from the bad games on the Wii. Never posted until today.

Back