Offical Friend Code List

Status
Not open for further replies.
2933 4904 9336 1800

EDIT: Since it takes both parties to add each other I propose that everyone adds who they added to their original post of their friend code. This will be easier to manage and make less clutter.

I've added Vagrant, ABC, Nikolas, RDBRaptor, Wiiboy93 and Spitfire_K

Last edited:
Another new guy with a code

Hey everyone,

I'm not new to gaming, but new to the Wii and so far so good.
Here is my Wii code:

6656-3710-6481-8488

Sorry forgot to post mine, I was all excited with my Wii! Mine is 0908 1940 6799 6591

Sorry forgot to post mine, I was all excited with my Wii! Mine is 0908 1940 6799 6591

I am really curious... I spent like an hour playing around on my Wii, but I am still not sure where the Wii Friend Code is... Could someone point me in the right direction, please? =)

Where is the friend code found? On the Wii itself or somewhere in the settings or something?

Start at your Wii Menu, then click on 'Wii Message Board', which is found in the lower right hand section of the screen. Once there, Click on 'Create Message', which is the icon with a pencil and paper. Then click on 'Address Book', the one most right. There, you should find a screen saying 'Address Book', as well as your console's Wii Number, which is a 16 digit unique number. You can add other people's Wii Numbers by clicking on 'Register', and then filling out all their information it asks for. Note, though, that you have to be added to their Address Book as well as them being on yours before you can send messages back and forth.

I have added everyone who has posted their's so far.
Here is mine again: 4666 9379 1834 9173

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back