Offical Mario Kart Wii Discussion

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
Welcome to the Mario Kart Wii Discussion. Feel free to ask any question and post any replys.

laharyl said:
It makes since cause of wario >_>

but still... dey wont make an exception for just one character cuz den if dey did den it wouldnt be mario kart and also wario had a car already in mario kart double dash for GC so yea i still dont see it happening:lol:

There's video's of it and they've confirmed it in the game.

If you want proof. Search for yourself. It won't be hard to find

Wario_Motorcycle.jpg

Here's a pic from Google. It doesn't look photoshopped.

It could be possible thatif they hear to much negative feed-back they could eliminate the motor-cycles from the game.. But doubtful...

Heres some questions to help the thread along

Hows the online sound?
What game modes do you want to reutrn or can you think of any new ones?
What character should be in on this? Should Sonic be in it?
What new items should be created? or returned from previous games?
How does a map editor sound?

as far as modes Go I'm sure we'll see battle modes, possibly a tournament mode (hopefully it allows random people to join not just friends)

Maybe even a team career mode you can play with a registered friend online against others?

I'm sure we'll see a rankings board.

They're going to have a Grand Prix mode I'm sure or something to that affect so
that they can have all 12 players on the same screen to show off.

The motorcycles have been confirmed. see link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOBpEAK9SiM

This game is going to be awesome but once again no headset. :(

And before you tell me they may package it in later, they have been touting the wii wheel shell since e3.
I'm pretty sure that would have been the PERFECT Time to unveil workings on voice chat in online games. Certainly it would have given them more credibility amongst the skeptical "hardcore" crowd.

As a whole this game is going to be awesome. The replay value will be great and this will surely be up there with brawl as a top seller for a long time.

Back