Offical Nintendo Conference October 10th 2007

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Nintendo conference on October 10th looks to be confirmed

While I wouldn’t call it a 100% confirmation, it is just about as good as one. Reader Fathrim found a Japanese article that mentions the rumored conference that we heard would take place on the 10th. The article doesn’t state it as rumor though, it says it as a fact. You never know with Nintendo, but I’d wager that this event will indeed happen.
Possible railers for Mario Kart, Super smash bros brawl and more!

Post any relevant comments, opinions or new info here.

I am putting my money down on hearing some more about Galaxy perhaps and Brawl.
Maybe even a new game we don't know of yet.

Whatever the case, I hope its good stuff that comes out of it.

i've heard about it but never heard it being confirmed yet but it sounds pretty official, thanks. I wonder why they are having a conference? it must be some sort of news..does anyone else know?

Jay588 said:
i've heard about it but never heard it being confirmed yet but it sounds pretty official, thanks. I wonder why they are having a conference? it must be some sort of news..does anyone else know?

WiiFit info? more games news? new channels? (demo or popularity?) etc

I believe they are going to have Brawl hands-on. I'm a subscriber to Nintendo Power and it said in this months issue, they would tell us what it was like to actually play Brawl. This is probably where they are gonna get to play it! I'm so excited! ^_^

my guess would be the announcement of a new channel or maybe the release of the mii popularity channel

Torchik said:
I believe they are going to have Brawl hands-on. I'm a subscriber to Nintendo Power and it said in this months issue, they would tell us what it was like to actually play Brawl. This is probably where they are gonna get to play it! I'm so excited! ^_^

Exactly, they will probably get to play brawl and galaxy and perhaps some 3rd party games

Yea if they have Brawl there this will be how NP gets it's hand's on action...Oh god it's only like two days away...there better be public videos

oh i just posted in the other thread , seems no-one knows for sure if this is happening !

I think someone is getting confused. E for All, which Nintendo will be attending will be held between the 18th and the 21st of this month. I cannot imagine a conference being held by Nintendo just over a week before this. Not unless it's a closed event, in which case, there may be an embargo of information until the 18th anyway.

EDIT: I guess I was the one confused! Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah it was mentioned on the Wiik In Review podcast that Nintendo was holding an event in America on the 10th so Squall it is confirmed there is one in the US . Its strange that they would hold one on the same day in Japan and the US. They also said the event will more than likely be under embargo.

Back