Offical Nintendo Conference October 10th 2007

madbeanman said:
Yeah it was mentioned on the Wiik In Review podcast that Nintendo was holding an event in America on the 10th so Squall it is confirmed there is one in the US . Its strange that they would hold one on the same day in Japan and the US. They also said the event will more than likely be under embargo.
Fair enough.

Though if it's under embargo, we probably won't be hearing anything until E for All anyway (unless one naughty insider tells all, in which case we wouldn't be hearing from them again)...

In essence, 18th's still the date to look forward to.

Does any one know if nintendo is doing an on stage thing like E3 at E for All or are they doing it like leipzig

Torchik said:
Hey, I just found this:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163127

Please tell me this isn't the "conference" and that I'm mistaken, cause if it IS, that would really suck...>_> ^_^

I don't think that's it. That's a conference that someone else is setting up that Nintendo is appearing at. I think we're expecting something along the lines of a press conference from Nintendo themselves. But...

And don't forget, there was buzz about a Nintendo conference in early September. People thought maybe it had something to do with the September Surprise. But it was just a conference directly toward retailers and had no game news at all.

possibly tommorow, nintendo better give us something to work with cause im getting pretty annoyed waiting for Brawl.

Wii demo...?

Eddienoteddy said:
(from the link above)
14:10: Nintendo will put more emphasis on the Wii Vote channel in the future. You'll be able to put rankings for games that you've played and search for games that fit your liking.

Nintendo will also begin a service similar to the DS Station retail service. You'll be able to download demos from your home.

14:08: The Wii Ware service will get more than just mini games and puzzle games. Square Enix will release Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the service. It will be be subtitled The Young King and the Promised Land and will be exclusively available for Wii Ware. In the game, you build your own country. Service will begin in March (in Japan).

Also - more info here:
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7469&Itemid=2

there online co-op for ssbb
"The game will include online fights. In addition, it will have online cooperative play of some form."

"13:40: Next, Wii trailer clips. Mario Kart Wii, Famicom Wars Wii, Super Mario Stadium Baseball, Wii Music and other games. Wait... one of those is new..."
Meaning Bwii right?

Like the ds demo channel!

there online co-op for ssbb
"The game will include online fights. In addition, it will have online cooperative play of some form."
holy mother ****ing dog **** ;oasendh;ouihnskansakndsjakndsn thos and sonic omg i cant ****ing wait for this

Back