Offical Wii Launch Countdown (NA)

no not like that, but like on 360 you can buy new call of duty 2 maps, for the wii, would they charge for the maps and you have to use wii points?

This thread is hard to keep active so i will just keep it in the shadows then come weeks before launch time i will bring it up again

Updated with a cool new more offical looking countdown timer site!

hey

This post should get stikied! I have no money right now, so i gata get a job so i can save up for the wii. Im gana try to get it on launch day. As for the beloved N64, nothing shall surpass that glorious system! I think if nintendo would have stuck with the n64, and just expanded on it with mega upgrades it would rule the gaming scene! I mean even the ps2 can barely keep up with the n64. If you were going to go to the moon and had to bring one system with all the games that ever came out on it what would you bring? n64 of course!! The raw computing power of the n64 is so much better than even the next gen consoles today. it had almose 0 load time, unlike the ps2 at launch with 30+ seconds of load time. I remember playing ridge racer 5 on my new ps2 like the 2nd month it came out, and waiting like 3 min for it to load a race. I cant wait for the wii, it is going to be the next n64!!!

-Binder

this is what i said...everyone was waiting for september 14-15th, and its already the 18th, almost 19th! (wow!!); anyways, to get to my point, after this date, only more waiting occurs, nothing more...now that Wii found out the release date what r Wii gonna do thats new? wait some more and get more excited just cuz u know the release date? lol...

NOTE: Before u all start flaming me, This is a FRIENDLY comment, im not making fun of anyone, since i myself am one of the people who get excited when the days r getting near...i just felt like i had put this post in :D

Back