Official American Football Thread

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
I noticed that there is a Hockey and Baseball thread so i thought i'd make a football one. This will be the discussion thread for NFL, CFL, NFLE, AFL, NCAA, Canadian University Football, and any other team. You can talk about how you play the game, your favorite teams etc.

elmo_999 said:
I noticed that there is a Hockey and Baseball thread so i thought i'd make a football one. This will be the discussion thread for NFL, CFL, NFLE, AFL, NCAA, Canadian University Football, and any other team. You can talk about how you play the game, your favorite teams etc.

Make it just NFL and NCAA and you got yourself a deal!

Why what's wrong with the other ones? We could talk about the differences in Canadian and American rules and their pros and cons. If no-one talks about the other ones (like AFL and Canadian University) i'll drop 'em from the thread.

elmo_999 said:
Why what's wrong with the other ones? We could talk about the differences in Canadian and American rules and their pros and cons. If no-one talks about the other ones (like AFL and Canadian University) i'll drop 'em from the thread.

It was a joke.

Ya but you cant type vocal tones to express that your joking lol. Anyways. Who are your favorite nfl teams? Im for 49ers, Seahawks and Chargers.

elmo_999 said:
Ya but you cant type vocal tones to express that your joking lol. Anyways. Who are your favorite nfl teams? Im for 49ers, Seahawks and Chargers.

I have one favorite NFL team not many. The Jaguars.

elmo_999 said:
They always ask Peyton but he wont because he wont get money for it. NFL fever payed him so he went on their cover.

Peyton doesn't want to break his leg. The same reason like 11 other football players turned down EA's offer.

Ray Lewis didnt get hurt. At least i dont think he did. And Peytons been turning it down for years even bfore the curse started (Marshall Faulk in 04)

elmo_999 said:
Ray Lewis didnt get hurt. At least i dont think he did. And Peytons been turning it down for years even bfore the curse started (Marshall Faulk in 04)

It didn't start with Faulk. It started in 1999.

And Faulk was 2003

And are you serious? Ray Lewis was out the entire second half of the season when he was on it.

Back