Official Baseball Talk

Yea not only the heat, but isn't it hellishly humid down there? Day games in the summer heat of humid cities FTL.

Eh...still, they coulda won that one and only 400 people woulda seen it >_<

Besides, more motivation from the crowd helps a little. Most of it is based on teamwork and skill, but motivation from dedicated fans is ALWAYS a good thing.

S.S. said:
Eh...still, they coulda won that one and only 400 people woulda seen it >_<

Besides, more motivation from the crowd helps a little. Most of it is based on teamwork and skill, but motivation from dedicated fans is ALWAYS a good thing.

The Marlins won in the 12th inning BTW. Miami fans are more selfish then other fans.

I don't know if I would go with the most selfish fans, but from what I've seen they are very...uhh...temperamental. Like you said "what have you done for me lately" but you can say that about quite a few teams all throughout sports.

I can't believe the marlins won with the way Dontrelle pitched tonight. His 2nd win in his last 20 starts:lol:

IP:6.0 H:7 R:5 ER:5 BB:4 SO:3 HR:1
Plus two wild pitches. He improves to 9-15 on the season, with a 5.34 ERA.

:yikes:

Yanks won!!! Amazing game.. Down 7-2 top 8th and hit Okjima and Papelbon!! Won 8-7!!! Amazing game!!

I agree Wiitime was a good game, took for freaking ever though, I got so tire of it I just stopped watching. Though I did see the sox meltdown. 4.5 back of the sox now, think they can catch em?

D'Backs lost, Padres won, I'm a happy camper.

Cubs won, Brewers lost so Wii-Fi should be happy with a 1.5 game lead in the central, and unfortunately for S.S. his Angels lost to Dakuda's White Sox, but they still have an 7.5 game lead so they don't have much to worry about.

Yeah I saw that article...but hey, you win some you lose some and in the Angels case it's a lot more unbalanced: you lose a few you win a lot! :lol:

Besides, like you said, we're beating 'em overall which is the important part :yesnod:

Well once again Padres win, and the D'Backs lost. So I'm happy again.

Cubs won one/lost one so still have a one game lead on the Brewcrew. That will work for you Wii-Fi, right?

Yankees got destroyed by the Red Sox 10-1. Sorry Wiitime.

Angels squeaked out a 2-1 win over the Chi Sox. Not too bad eh? S.S.

Marlins whooped up on the Rockies 10-2. Big_League you should be at least a bit happy with that.

blueovalboy7 said:
Well once again Padres win, and the D'Backs lost. So I'm happy again.

Cubs won one/lost one so still have a one game lead on the Brewcrew. That will work for you Wii-Fi, right?

Yankees got destroyed by the Red Sox 10-1. Sorry Wiitime.

Angels squeaked out a 2-1 win over the Chi Sox. Not too bad eh? S.S.

Marlins whooped up on the Rockies 10-2. Big_League you should be at least a bit happy with that.

At least we are trying to get ahead of the Nats before the season ends. They've won 4 in a row.

Well I know they have more talent than Washington, but it just depends on whether or not the Marlins keep their "mojo" working for the rest of the season.

It's sad to think that the Marlins won the world series 4 years ago. Now no one goes to the games. What a bunch of fair weather fans. Well props to you BLS although i have no idea why people don't see ur team. They're very good for the little money they get to spend. Josh Willingham is my favorite player. Anyways i think the Marlins along w/every other sports team in florida should leave. D rays, Heat(watch when Shaq leaves the fans go with him).

Back