Official Battle Thread

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
Seeing as the old Pokemon Battle Thread was long overdue I thought it would be alright to go ahead and create a new one following Chicagoan's guidelines.

Note: If you want to add something to your previous post please use the edit button instead of double posting, thanks. By using the edit button it decreases the amount of spam in a topic.

Welcome to the Pokemon Battle Official Thread

Well guys and gals! This is the Official Pokemon Battle Thread. I know how hard is to set a rule when you are in a rush to battle because you trained you new pokemon and you are desperate to try it. I understand that so the rules are going to be somewhat different here.

1st No spam, flaming or annoying users. If you think someone hacks, discuss it with the private messages.
2nd Post clearly the battle rules. Avoid creating additional posts!!! Post: Singles or Double – Amount of Pokemons – Legends or no legends – IV battle or Free Battle.
3rd Make sure you enjoy your battle. If you want to discuss the results, please use the officials.

The admins wont be that sever with this thread. However, they are going to erase this thread biweekly (that is why the post has a due date) By this way, the battle thread will be always clean of junk and you can find a battle faster than before, with no need to open a new thread. Depending how busy it gets, the admins may erase it within one week. The amount of posts is useless, so do not care about that. Just enjoy!!

the other one works just fine.. sorry syntax :p

EDIT: oops, you already closed it... there's too many memories to have it shut down!!! :cryin:

PokeChamp said:
the other one works just fine.. sorry syntax :p

EDIT: oops, you already closed it... there's too many memories to have it shut down!!! :cryin:

The reason as to why I closed the other one was due to the fact there was quite a bit of spam in it from people double posting. By creating a new thread it makes it easier for people, such as myself, watch over it more closely without having to worry about spamming it. Finally this thread was long overdue.

Sounds good. I'm up for a battle, aslong as its before 3.

lvl 100, sleep clause, you guys know what i like... :lol:

I only close threads if they break the forum rules and or were meant to be renewed, sorry.

Back