Official Battle Thread

Hey Guys,

Yes, if you've already read MikemasterM1's post, I have lost to him twice, but only because he used Legendaries on my 4 pokemon:p.
By the way MikeMaster, I'd love to face you again once I build my team up some more:thumbsup:!

I've beaten my Diamond game twice already, once starting with Turtwig, and the second time starting with Chimchar. Now I've started over again starting with Piplup:p.

I only have 4 badges now, and I have the following pokemon so far in my third game of Diamond:

Empoleon Lv: 37
Ponyta Lv: 36
Luxray Lv: 36
Noctowl Lv: 36 &
Skorupi Lv: 29 (I've only caught him yesterday and raised him only 3 Lv's so far)

I find it best to have a balanced team containing the three main types: Grass, Fire, and Water. I'd also have to have a Flying type that can learn FLY. Then I pick 2 other types out of all the types of pokemon to finish my team combination of types.
For instance in this third game of my Diamond, I plan on having:
Empoleon - Water/Steel
Rapidash - Fire
Abomasnow - Grass/Ice
Noctowl - Normal/Flying
Luxray - Electric &
Drapion - Poison/Dark

If my pkmn have more than one type the better it is (obviously:p)

Anyway, What I was meaning to ask was...
Does anyone want to add me to their Friend roster and have some battles?
Don't take my 2 losses against Mikemaster to serious, that doesn't mean I'm a pushover, remember, he used legendaries like Raikou and Suicune on my Prinplup for god sake, I mean, a loss was in my future either way:p
Congrats on the win by the way Mikemaster:thumbsup:!

Unfortunatley I forgot my Friend Code:(, but I'll post it on this thread once I get it!

If anyone's intrested, PM me!

I don't want to battle ppl with legendaries or shiny pkmn, or pkmn at extremely high levels (since my pkmn are only in the late 30's lol:p)
I'm looking for something like a "real life" Rival, like the blonde haired rival kid who you always battle every now and then in Diamond/Pearl.

Anyway, I'll be posting on this thread for awhile lol, I'm a big pokemon fan myself:)

Your Average Pokemon Fan,
Jeff

Anyone want to battle or trade? PM me any time. I'll trade any pokemon at any level whether you want them shiny or not!!! Just PM

Last edited by a moderator:
hola, me again, looking for a battle... you will be surprised to see i am using many new pokemon for the first time, so i may lose >_<

ello evrybody, looking for a battle, i am recording.

just click the Y! under my avy to message me.
it works with msn, aim, and any other one there is.

Looking for match, my Pokemons are:

Rayquaza lvl 100
Lugia lvl 100
Blaziken lvl 100
Feraligatr lvl 44
Lucario lvl 49
Metagross lvl 57

Want to battle someone who wants to (duh) and has a team with Pokemons around these levels.

Back