Official Breeders Thread

freebutter said:
omg breedmasta.... and hyperchunk i saw it. he had your cacnea! hes not no breed masta. and anyways i now breed dratinis.
craaaaaaaaaaaap! i shouldve saved it or asked for a hatched darkrai!

Last edited:
The Shop of Wonder Eggs

Hi... I am Black Best60 and this my egg shop. I am trading eggs, eggs, and more eggs!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This week, my special deal is rhyhorn eggs that will hatch with the moves crunch, thunder fang, ice fang and fire fang. As you know, rhyhorns can not learn these moves through level up in any of their forms. I breeded them carfully to get them the moves. You may also get one of these special eggs already hatched.

If you want another egg, I can get many others. So far, we can trade get these eggs:
-rhyhorn with moves: crunch, thunder fang, ice fang, and fire fang -special deal-
-abra with moves: teleport, fire punch, ice punch, and thunderpunch
-phione
-driffloon
-mudkip
-grovile
-torchic
-monferno
-turtwig
-bagon
-syther
-spiritomb
-gastly
-rotom
-riolu
-sneasle
-eevee
-arodactle
-cranidos
-lileep
-anorith
-pichu
-castform
-togepi
-gible
-azurill
-poliwag
-omanyte
-kecleon
-vulpix
-and much more
So, come to The Shop of Wonder Eggs and get what you like. To get one of the eggs, talk to Black Best60 through private messages. Say what you want, what you have to offer, your name/fc, and when you are normaly online so i can get back to you.
Thank you!

Last edited:
breeding impish duskulls with move painsplit, night shade, shadow ball and payback

breeding adamant elekids that know ice/fire punch and cross chop

breeding impish skarmorys that know peck, drillpeck, roost, and assurance.

can any one breed me a bulbasaur which knows leaf storm and skull bash, a cyndaquil which knows flare blitz both with good natures?

if so pm with what u would want in return

Last edited:
Breeding ALMOST, I have almost every pokemon(Obtained 371 legitly) and can breed them, and for the hardcore guys I can breed Adamant, lonely, timid, brave, mild, naive, bold, hasty, and modest nature pokemon. If some people want a gender, I most likely can get it.

Looking for:

Staryu Timid Nature Level 1(if you can hatch them)

Elekid Adament Nature Level 1-Breeded for ice punch, and cross chop

Gastly Modest Nature Level 1

Aerodacytal Adament Nature

I need them hatched because after getting scammed i dont trust eggs unless its someone i trust

breeding impish duskulls with move painsplit, night shade, shadow ball and payback

breeding adamant elekids that know ice/fire punch and cross chop

breeding impish skarmorys that know peck, drillpeck, roost, and assurance.

PM me with requests.

P.S i can get other pokemon with egg moves. just PM me with requests( legit pokemon )

I'm looking for a houndour

I am giving away a couple of recently bred larvitars for free. First come first serve.

Last edited:
The Shop of Wonder Eggs

Hi... I am Black Best60 and this my egg shop. I am trading eggs, eggs, and more eggs!!!

This week, my special deal is rhyhorn eggs that will hatch with the moves crunch, thunder fang, ice fang and fire fang. As you know, rhyhorns can not learn these moves through level up in any of their forms. I breeded them carfully to get them the moves. You may also get one of these special eggs already hatched.

If you want another egg, I can get many others. So far, we can trade get these eggs:
-rhyhorn with moves: crunch, thunder fang, ice fang, and fire fang -special deal-
-abra with moves: teleport, fire punch, ice punch, and thunderpunch
-phione
-driffloon
-mudkip
-grovile
-torchic
-monferno
-turtwig
-bagon
-syther
-spiritomb
-gastly
-rotom
-riolu
-sneasle
-eevee
-arodactle
-cranidos
-lileep
-anorith
-pichu
-castform
-togepi
-gible
-azurill
-poliwag
-omanyte
-kecleon
-vulpix
-and much more
So, come to The Shop of Wonder Eggs and get what you like. To get one of the eggs, talk to Black Best60 through private messages. Say what you want, what you have to offer, your name/fc, and when you are normaly online so i can get back to you.
Thank you!

Back