Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

IceIceBaby

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2009
Well well well, its finally happend. We've all been waiting for 3 months since the first hearing of CoD 4: Reflex, and now its finally out. Heres the Official Discussion Board for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] :lovewii:

I'm still waiting to get my hands on a copy of the game and from watching online footage of it on Youtube, I would say they did a good job on it.

Agreed. Alot better than I thought it would be. Amazing graphics, GREAT Campaign, decent multiplayer. I think Multiplayer is just to hard. It's difficult to turn, it LOOKS like it has lots of Game Modes, but they actually just made "Team Deathmatch" "Mercenary Team Deathmatch (EXACT same thing except no parties) and the retarded Hardcore modes. The maps are great, and plently of them, but it seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to kill someone. I knifed this guy 4 times directly behind him and he didn't die.

i love the game. It is awesome. The controls are slightly different but you can customize. But the graphics and campaign are great as well. I find the same problem, online it is slow to move. But the maps are great. I lov domination and HQ+ S&D

I know. I heard somewhere that its best to beat the Campaign before even attempting an online match. I beat the Campaign last night, and I'm dominating now. And only Level 8. lol. I mean, I was averaging 3-6 kills per game, and 10-18 deaths. I HATE how you have to press A to pick up a weapon! How do I change this back to the minus button? Cuz to pick a weapon up, you have to stand completly still, and wait 3 seconds while holding down A to pick it up.

Agreed. Alot better than I thought it would be. Amazing graphics, GREAT Campaign, decent multiplayer. I think Multiplayer is just to hard. It's difficult to turn, it LOOKS like it has lots of Game Modes, but they actually just made "Team Deathmatch" "Mercenary Team Deathmatch (EXACT same thing except no parties) and the retarded Hardcore modes. The maps are great, and plently of them, but it seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to kill someone. I knifed this guy 4 times directly behind him and he didn't die.

That's because if you can dodge knife attacks quite easily

What?

He was standing completly still hiding behind some barricades. I stood directly over him and kinfied him 4 times, and he didn't die. then he turned around and shot me.

Haha. Wow. On vacation? I bought it around 7:30 AM on the 10th, the day of its release. Pretty awesome. I'll need to get ur FC.

i guess you could call it vacation I've been staying at my girlfriend's apartment the last few day's for sum alone time & i'll probably drive home tomorrow or monday

im not getting this for awhile due to me buying my first laptop
i hear ALL ur skillz from waw goes to mw
it is true
my friend has it and kicked everyones butt
it is sooooooo easy but very fun

I rented it from blockbuster havent gotten into it yet...i har it kicks major ass.

Dude, it doesnt just do that. Its amazing. Best Wii game EVER!

Back