Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

lol. It'd be fun.

Gawd. That soooooo didn't work. My Wi-Fi connection stopped working, and we got pwned in all the games we played. I was sucking so bad, I just left. I swear people are already hacking. I shoot people like crazy, and they don't die. I'm talking it takes me like 3 rounds to kill somebody, no matter what gun I use. I'm PO'd right now.

i had a 1 bar lag, went easy on u, used a sniper lol, and used ur best court, if u want a rematch ill go all out

haha i go easy on every1, u could say i use 30% of my skillz, if u want me to go all out, with a good connection, ur nothing to me lol

Must be hackers abound because I used to get 30+ kills a match. Now I get like 12 and a hella lot of deaths. Infinityward better be doing something about it.
Well I'm done with mw right now I'll get on tommoro after school so about 4pm central. Maybe earlier.

Hey, Anubus, u left ur wii on. It says your still online, and your not responding.

and johnny, dont lie. U didn't use a sniper. I know for a fact u used an MP-40.

And as I remember it, we decided to have a match to see if I could get into War Gods. I beat you by 15 points. And I could tell you were going all out. I just snuck up on you and had good hiding places. I beat you, and you know it. C'mon, don't be a sore loser.

30% is bull. You were trying to win the game the whole time, I just played better that round. Now before you get all defensive and say "I want a rematch!", Ill throw this out there: Because I beat you once doesnt mean im better than you, just means I beat you. You are better than me, but I still beat you, and your trying to coverup the match we had by saying crap that didnt happen.
and for the record, Dome is my best map, not Hangar. We played at Hangar. :yesnod:

Speaking of hackers Anubis, I just played against a hacker for the first time in Reflex. Everytime he shot his pistol, it made a sniper/missile launcher sound, and was as powerful as an RPG.

And on another note, Idk what kind of team deciding system Reflex has, but it sucks. It matched me (a level 17) with a level 16 against a level 44, 43, 24, 20, and 17. We got destroyed. Like, 590-240 or something.

30% is bull. You were trying to win the game the whole time, I just played better that round. Now before you get all defensive and say "I want a rematch!", Ill throw this out there: Because I beat you once doesnt mean im better than you, just means I beat you. You are better than me, but I still beat you, and your trying to coverup the match we had by saying crap that didnt happen.
and for the record, Dome is my best map, not Hangar. We played at Hangar. :yesnod:

BULL CRAP, im better, always will be, you hosted with bad connection, giving me 1 bar u 4, means if u lose, u completely suck, hangar was ur best, i hate it, and i did use sniper, u used mp40, here if u didnt know this, i can pick up ur gun lol

Speaking of hackers Anubis, I just played against a hacker for the first time in Reflex. Everytime he shot his pistol, it made a sniper/missile launcher sound, and was as powerful as an RPG.

And on another note, Idk what kind of team deciding system Reflex has, but it sucks. It matched me (a level 17) with a level 16 against a level 44, 43, 24, 20, and 17. We got destroyed. Like, 590-240 or something.

it doesnt matter, u were in same prestige only 20 lvls away, u just sucked that match or that kid u played with sucked, either way it was only the 2 of u haha i woulda took advantage over that, harder for them to find a victum and u have more to kill, easy win

Back