Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Haha. Maybe you should learn youe math, eh mate? 5-2. They surrounded us on both sides at Wet Work. We had no chance. No matter how good you are, it was impossible.

Didn't I just say in my last post that your better than me, I was just better than you for that one match? Yea, I think I did mate.
Honestly, if you get this offended about Call of Duty, you need a reality check. Its just a game dude.

And one more thing, I ALWAYS have a good connection. Always. 5 bars every time, and I know you used an automatic. There wasn't any sniper shots in that game. And if you picked up my MP-40 like you said, then wouldn't that mean you basically played with an MP-40. Because you never killed me with a sniper. I never even heard your sniper.

And for the grand finally, Hangar wasn't my best. It was Dome, and has been Dome. I would know what my best map is now wouldn't I, mate? Or do you read minds now too!!?!?!?! :wink:

haha ur making a clan, good luck to that lol, btw u will always have best connection if ur host and if dome is ur best, y not pick it, better, for me, i would and always will crush u

and y am i being a dick to u, i hate wen ppl join a clan but completely give up after a week, notify ppl, or ur not going to get in squat, and i hate how u ditch clans to make another one and u wouldnt make a good leader

Lol. I'm sure i'd make a better leader than your immature, brat self, eh mate?

I'm making a clan because I can, ya know? Its kinda a free country. And I left your clan cause it sucked. Too many members, and nothing ever happend.

I picked Hangar because it would be good for both of us. I'm good a Hangar, but Dome's my best. If we played at Dome, and I won, you would've whined saying that it wasn't fair. Seriously, grow up. Its a game, and you act like its life. It probably is your life, though.

Either way, I won. You just simply can't get that through your head, can you my dear lost friend? Well, I suppose I'll be the mature person here and give you the benefit of the doubt. You win, k? Even though the score simply said that I win, I'll stop the argument and let you get what you want, like always.

But the world doesn't revolve around you, like you seem to act.

So I'm gunna post my favorite class at the moment... I'm level 32 now forgot to write my fc down though...
EDIT: I usually play Domination or Headquarters sometimes S&D.

Title: Semi Sniper
Primary: G3 red dot
Secondary: 3rd pistol you unlock forget the name sorry.
Spec Grenade: Stun
Perk 1: 3x stun
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Title: Run N' Gun
Primary: AK-74u (Silencer when I'm feeling ghostly)
Secondary: 3rd pistol
Spec Grenade: Stun
Perk 1: C4 (I play domination or S&D) or 3x stun
Perk 2: Stopping Power (UAV Jammer when I'm feeling ghostly)
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Woah icey is in a bit of a flame war. I'm not going to even worry about it. I hate flamewars. Anyways, I seem to do best with the ak-47.
I cannot stand the G3. What a useless excuse for a gun.

Nice. I dominated my last two rounds. 24-7, and 24-9. I had like 3-4 helicopters total. It was fun. Those were my best matches ever for Reflex.
Title: IceIceBaby
Primary Weapon: M4 Carbine [Red Dot]
Secondary Weapon: 3rd Pistol
Primary Grenade: Reg. Grenade
Secondary Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: RPG x2
Perk 3: Martyrdom
Best Maps: Vacant/District/Showdown
Game Modes: Team Deathmatch, Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Team Tactical, Headquarters
FC: 454919947947

Hey, Anubus, u left ur wii on. It says your still online, and your not responding.

and johnny, dont lie. U didn't use a sniper. I know for a fact u used an MP-40.

And as I remember it, we decided to have a match to see if I could get into War Gods. I beat you by 15 points. And I could tell you were going all out. I just snuck up on you and had good hiding places. I beat you, and you know it. C'mon, don't be a sore loser.

OMfg I accide tally left it on XP I feel like a dope. Atleast it did t overheat.
I hate it when it overhears because you can't play for like 3 hours.

I can't wait to get the G3, and the G36c. But I'm doing pretty good with the M4 Carbine. I'm starting to finally get the hang of the game.
Honestly, Stun grenade is good, but smoke is so much better. You completly throw off your enemy with smoke, and its ALOT of smoke. If you need to get into a building real fast, and theres alot of infantry, memorize where the are, just throw some smoke so they can't see, and shoot like crazy. Easy way to get 3 kills fast. Then you can get into the building you were going for. Its also good to take cover. Thats kinda my strategy. I take cover behind blownup cars, walls, and other stuff. it really helps.

lol. it was funny. we were playing in the private match, you just stopped. i was throwing stuff at you, and knifing you, and then i gave up. i thought u were playing, but 3 hours later you still weren't responding. lol.

Nice. I dominated my last two rounds. 24-7, and 24-9. I had like 3-4 helicopters total. It was fun. Those were my best matches ever for Reflex.
Title: IceIceBaby
Primary Weapon: M4 Carbine [Red Dot]
Secondary Weapon: 3rd Pistol
Primary Grenade: Reg. Grenade
Secondary Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: RPG x2
Perk 3: Martyrdom
Best Maps: Vacant/District/Showdown
Game Modes: Team Deathmatch, Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Team Tactical, Headquarters
FC: 454919947947
I'm not sure if I was in this round with you but earlier I was in a TDM on countdown And iwas reallyfocised and got a 17 kill streak, 2 deaths and 21 kills the whole round
Icey, tommorow I want to do a 1-1with you . Or a free for all with VEnom . No offence but I could own both of you XD

lol. it was funny. we were playing in the private match, you just stopped. i was throwing stuff at you, and knifing you, and then i gave up. i thought u were playing, but 3 hours later you still weren't responding. lol.

LOL that would have been a funny skit.
you could start having a Convo with me while I'm afk and get bored and start blowing me up and then feeling bad afterwards and talking to me again and then realizing I'm afk like 6 hours later

10:00-9:30: Charge into the center of the map, take cover behind something, and wait for oncoming enemies to shoot.
9:30-8:00: Find a new place. Either high in a building, or further back.
8:00-6:30: Wait for a huge cross fire, then go around the map and come up from behind the enemy.
6:30-5:30: Move back into the enemy respawn zone, and kill as many as possible.
5:30-1:30: Move up near your teammates, and search the map for enemies.
1:30-0:30: Take cover behind a wall, and shoot at on coming enemies.
0:30-0:00: Charge into the enemy zone and shoot like crazy. Don't stop, throw grenades, RPG, smoke, eveything. shoot like crazy and get some last second kills.
Thats what I do, usually. Gets me about 20-25 kills a game, and about 5-10 deaths.

Back