Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

i should be getting mwr soon ive heard sniping is harder on it that waw

Yes. its much harder. You can tell the Wii maximized Reflex, and couldn't make the sniping like it was, or better, so they made it worse. They did this with a few things, like the red exploding barrels which no longer have detail, it just looks like a 1990's video game red barrel. Also with the grenades, when it explodes, all it is is a small puff of smoke that looks really fake. The rest is pretty good though.

sniping is really easier i've alway been a fast & good sniper in waw like 10 kilks & 0 deaths & now in mwr i get about 17 kills & 2 deaths Awsome or OORAH but this is just my opinion because i'm a really good sniper

Last edited:
Lol. I'm sure i'd make a better leader than your immature, brat self, eh mate?

I'm making a clan because I can, ya know? Its kinda a free country. And I left your clan cause it sucked. Too many members, and nothing ever happend.

I picked Hangar because it would be good for both of us. I'm good a Hangar, but Dome's my best. If we played at Dome, and I won, you would've whined saying that it wasn't fair. Seriously, grow up. Its a game, and you act like its life. It probably is your life, though.

Either way, I won. You just simply can't get that through your head, can you my dear lost friend? Well, I suppose I'll be the mature person here and give you the benefit of the doubt. You win, k? Even though the score simply said that I win, I'll stop the argument and let you get what you want, like always.

But the world doesn't revolve around you, like you seem to act.

lol ull make a good leader, u can lift 150, im so scared, ok u show-off fag, and btw u woulda won, 1 bar vs 5 is simple, if it were at least 2-5 or 3-5 u woulda lost, btw, im pretty sure ur a fatty but uses internet so ppl cant see who u rlly are so u can try to think ur a better person, get over urself

i may not get mwr, rlly, every1 who is getting it is new to cod, or just suxs, seriously no compatition, iceice can only get 28kills and i got 43kills, 2 helicopters on my 1st try lol

Haha, you must be such a nerd. Do you know how you sound right now? And actually, im only 120lbs. I have a Facebook account, heres the link so you can see I'm not fat, just to amuse your immature self: http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000353162025 Also, I've been in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years, and if you don't believe me about that, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up online, with my name on it, seeings that your so stuborn.

And why would you be scared? Its the internet. How would I hurt you through the computer? You've got some serious problems. This is why I don't talk to people like you, because you always seem to think your right. Mate, you need to get a life and stop playing video games. Wow. Even when I give up, you still have to win, don't you? That just proves how much of a nerd you are, caring so much about a video game.

And just for the record, I guarentee if we got in a fight, you'd be on the ground in less then 10 seconds.

{Calm down, calm down 43 kills is pretty farfetched you with a private match with noobs cuz 30 the limit & you say you dont want it cuz no 1 is good okay you just say this cuz you dont have money 4 it cuz you got a labtop just come on the both you just calm downn oh & iceice your link is wrong

No its not. Everyone says that. You have to have a Facebook account for it to work. Idk why, but its some sort of security thingy. lol.

You don't think I've been trying to calm down? I keep saying fine, you win. I dont care. But he has to challenge me everytime I say something. He can't stand to be wrong. Well buddy, guess what, its not always like that. When you grow up and get a job someday, you'll be proven wrong your whole life, and you wont be able fight your way out of every situation.

Last edited:
Back