Official Control Discussion

Damascus said:
I'm using classic controller because I don't have a decent gamecube controller x.x

Ima set my L to shield and R to grab. Or maybe I'll use the default... hmm...
Yea Imma change L to shield and R to grab since the ZL and ZR buttons are too much of a stretch for me. Seems pretty ideal.

I'll be using the GC Controller for my gaming on Brawl. When I invite friends over, I'll tell them to bring their own controllers since I do not own every combination of controllers. Good luck to those competing in the tournament.

Brawl is out, and I must agree GC is the best.

WiiMote on the side is the worst! the worst worst worst! WM+N is alright...not too much trouble.

anyone but me maining the wii remote? I played DK country all the time when i was little so the controller is pretty much natural for me, 2 is jump 1+2 special etc. i think this way you can attack in the air much faster.

Wii-Fi said:
anyone but me maining the wii remote? I played DK country all the time when i was little so the controller is pretty much natural for me, 2 is jump 1+2 special etc. i think this way you can attack in the air much faster.
You freak! :D I have been using the CC since the analogs are very very nice for smashes and movement.

I'm using The Wiimote+Nunchuck...

It's working pretty good but I think I'm going to buy Classic and test it out.

I must say after playing wth he Wiimote+Nunchuck set up for so long I really love I think I just might stick with it.

Still plan to try the others.

Last edited:
I use Wiimote+Nunchuck and I love it!!! I haven't tried wiimote by itself, and probably won't...I played some friends from a different forum online, and held my own with wiimote nunchuck

Z3wpk said:
The button he is talking about it not really a button its more like a release mechanism. Nobody really knows what its used for, If i remember correctly.
It's for this thing when they release (and nyko may have already released one) where its like a clip and you hook it on to the classic controller and wiimote or hook it into a ps2 style casing type of thing.

samXcor3 said:
It's for this thing when they release (and nyko may have already released one) where its like a clip and you hook it on to the classic controller and wiimote or hook it into a ps2 style casing type of thing.
Oh I'd actually love to try that out thanks.

Back