Official darts Game

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
How many of you liked darts of wario ware?

well, how about a proper official darts game with all the real pro's and tourney's and what not.

thoughts?

I love this idea McCloud, you get a rep for this :thumbsup:. A full game of Darts would own. So much you could do with it not many people may realize. Besides a career mode where you'd work your way up the ranks through tourney play, You could play all of the many variations of Darts.
You could choose from Cricket, Cut Throat, Round the Clock, Jumpers, Baseball and any other from that may be slipping my mind. This would be great for multiplayer. If EA did the game perhaps have some top talent pros and endorsements as you said. And like any good game it would have tons of unlockables, from different flights and styles for your darts to new outfits and players and such. I watch Darts all the time on Fox Sports Net and recently ESPN aired the World Series of Darts. Those guys are good. They hit 501 in 4 to 5 rounds every time, I've seen nine dart finishes, It's fun to watch. We already know through the Wario Ware and Monkey Ball Darts that the Wiimote allows the prefect control scheme for a Darts game, So here is to hoping this game happens.

Last edited:
Would love to see a darts game, especially with all the official player names and tournaments. Although i wouldn't buy it if they didn't play "chase the sun" between legs :D

I think i heard something about this somewhere, i shall try to find.

Back