Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

*shivers in anticipation*

I'll admit I've been upset at the lack of Wii Health, I hope Wii Fit comes out soon.

Last edited:
Right, since I missed quite a bit of that for various reasons I am going to download it when the download is avaliable. I am going to watch Microsoft press confrence now for a while until the sony one come's on at 11:30.

Yeah mario kart does look sick, especially with online, oh man. I really hope they get their online right. They haven't talked about it at all, they need to address some of those inadequacies.

Skorp said:
Yeah mario kart does look sick, especially with online, oh man. I really hope they get their online right. They haven't talked about it at all, they need to address some of those inadequacies.

yeah it better be good, the only thing they did mention was that it was online battle mode.

JCpackers05 said:
was there anything on Metroid Prime 3? i would guess only new gameplay footage.

There was new footage I believe. I think you can flick the remote to change guns and also something about an ability that is really powerful but if you use too long you'll become "corrupt". I missed that part was making a post.

Samus can become hyper, which is a new mode for her, but I was kinda of confused on the visor part. Other than that, the game looked awesome, the graphics, were better than I expected lol. I don't think Nintendo, has even started, as they said, but I'm wondering about the ability for people to make their own Wii Games, without having to buy all this stuff that I can't afford, if they have an easier software, where I don't have to upgrade to a service pack 2.0 and download all this annoying stuff, I'm so going to start making Wii Games.:thumbsup:

does anyone know when their going to show the wii presentation again, I woke up a little late and saw half of it, Last night after microsoft they said wii would start at 6pm???

Still the best info was SSBB release date.:yesnod:

wiisic said:
does anyone know when their going to show the wii presentation again, I woke up a little late and saw half of it, Last night after microsoft they said wii would start at 6pm???

The presentation won't be re done but you will be able to catch re plays from various sites like gamespot which will have it up for download soon.

Anyways, watching this microsoft Press C. I am liking what I am seeing however they did have some bad points, they explained halo as if its the first time its only on a Xbox. Overall I think the presentation was good with the trailers and such, lol @ microsoft trying to play rock band.

Back