Official EV Training Thread.

Use the berries to take off the EV's and u can still do EV traning from lvl 70 or whatever it is.

Pomeg Berry: Lowers Hit Points by 10
Kelpsy Berry: Lowers Attack by 10
Qualot Berry: Lowers Defense by 10
Hondew Berry: Lowers Special Attack by 10
Grepa Berry: Lowers Special Defense by 10
Tamato Berry: Lowers Speed by 10

but the first one u use on each stat lowers the EV point by 100

Popert said:
Thanks chico, this thread really helped
not taking anything away from chica, but this was not made by him, the original creator of this thread was DiamondAngel, so u should b thanking her

Ayo said:
not taking anything away from chica, but this was not made by him, the original creator of this thread was DiamondAngel, so u should b thanking her
oh ok, I thanked her on her old thread, thanks chico for bringing back this thread then

Yeah. I'm keeping it update. I also said that I saved this post from her, as said above off all. Gonna check if it has the berries... if not, I will update it now.

* The berries are already added. Please, read the entire faq before asking. That will save this from additional unnecessary posts. Thank you!!!

hey people the best defence ev training area is iron island on the right because you run into mostly gravler and he gives 2 so keep fightning along with seelix i go +40 there with my empleon

Ayo said:
Use the berries to take off the EV's and u can still do EV traning from lvl 70 or whatever it is.

Pomeg Berry: Lowers Hit Points by 10
Kelpsy Berry: Lowers Attack by 10
Qualot Berry: Lowers Defense by 10
Hondew Berry: Lowers Special Attack by 10
Grepa Berry: Lowers Special Defense by 10
Tamato Berry: Lowers Speed by 10

but the first one u use on each stat lowers the EV point by 100

If I have never used a pomeg berry on my empoleon, and I use it now, my HP EV points will be lowered by 100 EV HP points?

Arcadium said:
If I have never used a pomeg berry on my empoleon, and I use it now, my HP EV points will be lowered by 100 EV HP points?

10 EVs per berry

I thought it was the first time you use an ev reducing berry, it reduces it to 100 Ev's, so if you had like 152 HP evs, and used an ev reducing berry, it goes down to 100. Then deduct 10 ev's after every time.

so let me get this straight, coz i dont wanna screw this up. My rhyperior has **** speed, so if i use 11 tomoato berries it will clear all its EV in speed, and then if i EV train it so it gets about 270 EV's in speed it will work out alot better and he'll be quicker?

Well, the max is 252 EVs in 1 Stat, and yes he'll be quicker than he would've been if you leveled him up without EV training him.

ILoveWii said:
Well, the max is 252 EVs in 1 Stat, and yes he'll be quicker than he would've been if you leveled him up without EV training him.

The max is 255 not 252

Back