Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

iRAWR said:
it was meant to be dark...since..well, its assasin's creed

is that pen-tooling around the guy/girl
nicely done

wasn't able to pen tool very good in gimp :(

Well actually, Assassin's Creed is a very, very bright game. There's really no darkness at all. But as I said, your lighting effect balances the darkness perfectly.

And I've been practicing a lot with my pen tooling cause if you get it down good, it can look really nice and make for a great effect, especially since I'm so limited with GIMP

Sneaux125 said:
Well actually, Assassin's Creed is a very, very bright game. There's really no darkness at all. But as I said, your lighting effect balances the darkness perfectly.

And I've been practicing a lot with my pen tooling cause if you get it down good, it can look really nice and make for a great effect, especially since I'm so limited with GIMP

i know the game takes place in.day time...mostly

bu the way he dresses...seems very gothic/emo-ish...if it wasnt white/gray

i made my first gimp sig for pikachu256

i1434601_pikachusigforpikachu256.JPG

bw, it looks too dark and bad quality, try keeping the colors right, and work on effects and background...

Disastercopy.png

My latest, ehh, not too good... But can someone actually give me some tips on these?

Last edited:
The iPhone box looks distorted and out of place. Also, the flow of movement behind the foot of the player doesn't look right.

Syntax said:
The iPhone box looks distorted and out of place. Also, the flow of movement behind the foot of the player doesn't look right.
In photoshop it looked right but when I saved it as a Png. it messed up, and it looked even worse when I posted it here...

I am error
Wrong thread
A owl stole the moniter thus makeing me look at the wrong place
PLEASE DELETE

Last edited:
Popert said:
bw, it looks too dark and bad quality, try keeping the colors right, and work on effects and background...

Disastercopy.png

My latest, ehh, not too good... But can someone actually give me some tips on these?

i made it darker because it has lightning effects

Thanks, it was hard because I accidentally added a stroke to the render early in the sig and didnt notice until I started to smudge :sick:

Back