Official Guitar Hero Friend Code Thread

I actually just bought another Wii today (long story short - had to sell my Wii a while back, just bought a new one today) and bought GH3 as my first game for it. Feel free to add me - my friend code is listed below. I kind of suck at GH3 right now, though, lol.

GH3 Friend Code: 369482453669

Almost done with expert career.

Looking for someone to do Through the fire and flames lead in co-op. I can only do rythym on expert.

agn015 said:
My code is in my sig... PM me if you add me. Thanks... btw does anyone know how u unlock the devil went down to georgia

You cant unlock it. You can only play it in the duel with Lou. Huge oversight in my opinion.

K my FC is 051654840915 Pm me if you add me...I'll play a game with anyone just make sure you tell me

Supdawg said:
GH3 Friend Code: 369482453669

Almost done with expert career.

Looking for someone to do Through the fire and flames lead in co-op. I can only do rythym on expert.
Hey...clear your inbox

i just got out the hospital with staph infection, gh was the first thing i picked up on the way home! my fc is 055949-732867 add me!!

doosta said:
i just got out the hospital with staph infection, gh was the first thing i picked up on the way home! my fc is 055949-732867 add me!!
where do you live its around me too, it got into a school in our district

Z3wpk said:
where do you live its around me too, it got into a school in our district

i stay in california. i got it from my cousin who visited us from brooklyn :mad5:

add me z3wpk 055949-732867

doosta said:
i stay in california. i got it from my cousin who visited us from brooklyn :mad5:

add me z3wpk 055949-732867
yea i live around the city kinda and ok ill do it later

Back