Official Guitar Hero Friend Code Thread

Here's my friend code, you dont have to pm me to add me because i'm always looking for anybody to play. 3780-7714-7800

New to Wii and Guitar hero. Does anyone know how to get the remote into the guitar? plugs in but doesn't fit.

thmb said:
New to Wii and Guitar hero. Does anyone know how to get the remote into the guitar? plugs in but doesn't fit.
you should put the connector hiding underneath part of the guitar. then just push ur wiimote in. there will be a part where u must apply more force to secure the wiimote in.

Just got guitar hero 3 today. I'll sleep and when I wake up I'll post my friend code. =)

Rock on Beavis...

I just bought the last used GH3 bundle at game crazy!
add me anyone, give PM please... lol

Rock to ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

Gamejunkie said:
I just bought the last used GH3 bundle at game crazy!
add me anyone, give PM please... lol

Rock to ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/
I added you, around what time will you be online?

Just got our Wii. My kids mostly play GH3, but we've setup an online profile. "Black Jack" and the friend code is 2578-1921-2315. Could get anywhere from beginner to advanced... not sure if anyone is quite at expert level yet. Send me a PM if you add and we'll add you too.

I should add, we got 2 GH bundles to have 2 guitars, so we have an extra game. If someone needs a game (when they start selling guitars alone) let me know and we can work out a trade for another game.

Black Jack said:
I should add, we got 2 GH bundles to have 2 guitars, so we have an extra game. If someone needs a game (when they start selling guitars alone) let me know and we can work out a trade for another game.
*Sighs* Double post...
I'll add you but I need to know where you live so I know if I'm able to face you or not.

Sorry for the double post. Will use edit from now on...

We're in Texas, US central time zone.

Back