Official Guitar Hero III Tournament Sign up

does Nov. 19th sound good to everyone

if anyone is going away for the week(thanksgiving)

please let me know, i can change the date

I might have hockey or might be going to see my brother. I'll be sure to say if I cant make it or not though.

sign me up. info in sig

also you might want to have different divisions, because there maybe some people who can play on expert and will dominant the tournament. just a suggestion.

if you need help with brackets, i can make them, i made the brackets for the other tournaments i hosted. ask me or cookies if you need help

Last edited:
Sign me up.

FC = 021590003177

I usually play on medium, so if anyone wants to PM their friend code, I'm always willing to play

doosta said:
sign me up. info in sig

also you might want to have different divisions, because there maybe some people who can play on expert and will dominant the tournament. just a suggestion.

if you need help with brackets, i can make them, i made the brackets for the other tournaments i hosted. ask me or cookies if you need help

i don't know how many people will be in this, so for right now medium will be the difficulty, if we get a lot of people then i would strongly suggest we make different brackets for certain difficulties.

Well, i guess if you really want to make the brackets, you can, since i have no experience

tdog7 said:
i don't know how many people will be in this, so for right now medium will be the difficulty, if we get a lot of people then i would strongly suggest we make different brackets for certain difficulties.

Well, i guess if you really want to make the brackets, you can, since i have no experience
yea its unfair cause im way better than everyone lmao jk but yea make different difficulty brackets i play on hard

well they aren't that hard to get, it shows up after the battle.

i wouldn't have any confirmation on who actually won unless you both give me both scores, i know it might be fustrating, but i think it's the only fair way

if you and another person said that you both won then how am i supposed to confirm who won.

and who knows maybe we can hold our own records here =D

my name on gh.com is doosta, my fc is in my sig

only thing you need to think and discuss is accidental disconnecting and disconnectors.

well obvisiouly disconnecting on purpose is not allowed, once you start you cannot stop it.

i haven't seen any real problems for Wii owners being disconnected often.

should i make a rule that when you get 3 disconnects you're out of the tournament, or is that too harsh?

tdog7 said:
well obvisiouly disconnecting on purpose is not allowed, once you start you cannot stop it.

should i make a rule that when you get 3 disconnects you're out of the tournament, or is that too harsh?

Your tournament, your rules man but I think if you disconnect more then once in a match you should forfeit the tournament.

tdog7 said:

well with msc, i had a rule where whoever was winning at the time of disconnection is the winner of that game. but what ive noticed with gh3 is that the person with the lowest score can still be winning (needle to their side) plus when disconnection occurs, both people playing says they both won. so you cant use that rule i used in msc.

well just think of something

Back